•  Topic Tiny text
  •   |  Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 pm 
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
  • 1.  Tiny text  » Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
'allo.

Sometimes, people put -reeeally- small text in their posts. Most of the time, no amount of squinting will make it decipherable, so is there an easy way to read it? I could always copy and paste the text into word each time it happens, I suppose =S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your best friend and worst enemy is your own mind.

The time of the Argent Crusade, is meow!
Use ctrl+ and ctrl- to zoom in and out. Either that or look for the zoom settings in your browser menus. ;)
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
There are three methods I use to read tiny text. The simplest one is just to copy it and paste it somewhere else. The second one is to click quote, which will display the text in full size as a quote. The third way is the one I use the most. Since I use Chrome, I can right click on the text and choose Inspect Element. This will open up a window where you can look at and make small modifications to the source code. There I just change the size of the text, allowing me to read it as normal in the original context.

Edit: Seems this text got a bit too small. In fact, so small that it's not even possible to see it. Oh well, if you can figure out how to read it, I guess you are worthy of the advice. :twisted:
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Bleh, the main problem was that these computers use IE 6 8( So, I found the option that lets me increase or decrease text sizes. It's in the Accessability options. "Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages". Then you can hold ctrl and move the mouse wheel.

I'm pretty sure my snazzy laptop with its more up-to-date browser just lets me zoom in and out the page itself with a button thingy at the top, rather than messing with the format of a page. THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL OLD, GUYS =[

And thanks, Pícaro =D

Edit: by simply clicking the "ignore font sizes specified on web pages", I can see what your tiny text says, Amarthana ;)

Your best friend and worst enemy is your own mind.

The time of the Argent Crusade, is meow!
Jump to :