Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
This is a voluntary list of players who have decided to offer help to new players, or players new to RP. Please remember that English is not everyone’s first language, and that some people have other issues that affect their ability to communicate – always be patient. Also, when asking for help, remember that the person you are getting help from does not have to help you, and they will have their own game to play too – be kind and patient with them.

. . . And remember to say thanks!

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Murtle
Faction: Alliance
Subjects: Mining, quest help, general RP introduction and New player orientation.

Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I picked up a stray level 6 elff the other day. She was hasslin' my troll fer a bag vendor, I told her bag vendors just fill elven coffers with gold and made her a silly amount of frostweave 'uns instead. It was about this time I realised she wasn't a random nub, she was a completely new player and she was actually bloody RPING. Mephala now has a new protege, a brand new player uncorrupted by silvermoon's sillyness, that asks cute questions like "Whut's a noob?" and then gets instructed on how to hunt down the bugger that called her it and give 'em an ass kickin'. She will do great things one day. Or untill I get bored and send her packing to Alquanis and those silly phonix peoples. But yeah, untill then :

Name: Mogjai, Morvyth, Mephala, Morgansa, Mythrille.
Faction: Horde!!!
Subjects: Minin', 'chanting, Glyphin', Questin', Drinkin', Engineerin', Tailorin', More drinkin', Ridiculing of enemies, General Help wi' stuffs.

Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Name: Alquanis

Faction: Horde

Help With: RP, levelling, addons, hunters, professions, drinking, friend making, general new player orientation!

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
Name: Flashheart, Anthrin, Anthrín
Faction: Horde.
Help with: New player orientation, critical examination of backgrounds, ranting and raving over lore backgrounds, Tanking tips and tricks, general RP nicety. Engineering stuff too.

I can be a grumpy sod at times but I do help people for a job!

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Name: Ilathion, Arthara, Arthion, Niflheim
Help With: Blunt and to the point background and general RP character help and Night Elf lore help.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Regular
  • < tusks`n`horns >
  • Regular
Name: MadZecns, MadZec, Madurk, Okramz....

Faction: Horde
Help With:.... errr help with getting started in Hordie stuff showin around Ogrimar and similar stuff, NOT fan of boosting stuff I do elp in dungeons but helping with char of similar level if i have any

"we will forgive, we wont forget"

"Wars have no duels only survivors"
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Name: Lethys, Syathin
Help With: Not-as-blunt-as-Ilathion, general RP help, character development / creation help, Lore, especially Night Elf Lore help.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Name: Pícaro, Sancha, Sarracino, Tereysa
Help with: RP & levelling, enjoying the game!
Jump to :