1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1433&sid=54dee4e60c9ff1cc6dd4ed615eb4b690&start=10
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Come one! Come all!
To the grand opening of Sweetbuns’, the new restaurant of Sweetbuns Enterprises!
That’s right! The same people who brought you the mouth watering TASTE-E Burger now have their very own restaurant!

No longer will you have to stand around on the street while eating your TASTE-E Burger, at Sweetbuns’ you can enjoy your favourite hamburger in all leisure.
And while you’re there why not give you taste buds a treat with our latest products.
Like the TASTE-E Burger Deluxe, the CHEESE-E Burger, the SPICE-E Burger and the FISH-E Burger.
And for those of you who like the taste of raw meat and organs we have the FLESHE-E Burger.
Of course we are not forgetting about our more environmentally conscious customers, because the VEG-E Burger is made from 100% non-animal based products.
And no meal at Sweetbuns’ is complete without our delicious Dyn-o-myte Fries, the latest creation of our resident scientific genius, Doctor Ribur Tinkenstein.

Feeling thirsty? Not a problem!
We have a wide variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
And if you come on the opening night you will have your first drink for free with the purchase of any burger of your choosing.

So come to the grand opening of Sweetbuns’ in Bilgewater Harbour on the ninth of February and experience our delicious food for yourself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

You heard it folks!
The moment is finally here.
The restaurant in Bilgewater Harbour will open on 9-02-’11 at 20:00 server time.

We will try to make things as festive as we possibly can, some fireworks have even been arranged.
We were also originally planning on inviting Kaeldrin to cut the ribbons and officially declare Sweetbuns’ opened, but since the Phoenix Guard is leaving our server that will not be happening.

So we are looking for another big wig to take his place.
Does anyone know of any important/respected rp-ers that we could invite to cut the ribbon?
Or does anyone feel up to it themselves?
If so, please tell me.

Oh and before I forget, we are avid users of GHI.
If you do not have this handy addon installed yet, please do.
It will make your visit to our restaurant all the more fun.
You can find it here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ghi.aspx

Forum Member
Hey Boss!
<Xexxie is all excited about having a great idea and sharing it with her new employer, Bumi>
I know how we can solve the problem of "Dine and Dash" without having to hire a bunch of expensive security or bruisers.
We just get paid when the customer places their order, instead of after they've eaten. Just like it was done back in Kezan; no money, no food, simple as that! *Beams with pride*
Not only that, but we could include the tip also! Ain't that brilliant?!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Yer cute.

But no, I don't want our customer to think we don' trust them. Besides, if we do it like that you won't get any tips at all.

Forum Member
*Shrugs her shoulders* Suit yerself Boss.

The new uniform fits swell! By the way, who ya got ta cut the ribbon at the opening ceremonies?
I gotta go practise my waiting skills now. *Runs off to the Training Dummies*
Forum Member
<Later that evening, after the grand opening. Xexxie has cleared the tables of their dishes, wiped them clean and swept the floors. Crabbob, the Crab-E-Matic dishwasher, hands her the last dish to dry. After drying it, she places it on the self with all the other dishes and glasses, and wipes her brow.>
Holy smoly, what a night! I never thought we were going to be able to close. The customers just kept coming.

<Xexxie sits down on a crate in the kitchen and rubs her sore feet. She pulls out two purses, one is the restaurant's earnings, the other contains her tips. Her eyes go wide in surprise>
HOLY KEZAN! I earned more in tips than what the restaurant did! *Looks around carefully and whispers to herself* Maybe I ought'int say that too loud, Bumi might lower my wage... On the other hand, she ain't paying me noth'n yet anyhow. *Rubs her temples* Ahh, I'm too tired ta think, much less care ta worry about such things.

<Xexxie tries to count her earnings, but keeps losing count because of her exhaustion>
I'm going to need some Math-E-Matic aids to help me figure these monetary sums.
*gets out a piece of paper and a pencil and begins to add and subtract*
Here ya go Thörg *Hands over a share of her tips to Thörg, the fry-cook* Yer one heck of a fry-cook Thörg, ya really add a touch of....someth'in ta those burgers! Sorry I wasn't better at given ya the customer's orders, Boss ain't taught me how ta bong the orders yet, but she's gonna teach me the bong'n system before long.

<As she hands over Thörg's share of the take, she catches sight of Crabbob out of the corner of her eye>
Hey, Boss?! Do I have'ta share my tips with Crabbob too?!?
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Bumi was just in the process of carying a sign outside as she hears Xexxie ask her question.
The goblin woman turned her head in wonder and stared for a moment at her employee.

"You share your tips?!?" she then said in surprise.

Meanwhile Gurrix releaved Bumi of the sign and took it towards the entrance, where he proceeded to hammer it into the ground.
On closer inspection it seemed to have the menu of Sweetbuns’ on it…

Menu

Burgers

TASTE-E Burger - 6 s

TASTE-E Burger Deluxe - 10 s

CHEESE-E Burger - 7 s

FISHE-E Burger - 6 s

VEG-E Burger - 7 s

FLESH-E Burger - 6 S

Other Snacks

Sea Nuggets - 10 s

Grilled Cheese Bun - 4 s

Dyn-o-myte Fries

Small - 2 s

Medium - 3 s 50 c

Large - 5 s

Extra large - 6 s 50 c

Dessert

Slice of Pie - 5 s

Waffle - 5 s

Alcoholic Drinks

Imported Beer - 2 s

Pineaple Punch - 2 s

Blackrock Ale - 8 s

Sulfuron Slammer - 11 s

Moonglow - 1 s

WINE - 3 s

Volatile Rum - 9 s

Rumsey Rum Black Label - 11 s

Bitter Cactus Cider - 2 s 50 c

Soft Drinks

Spring Water - 50 c

Fruit Juice - 75 c
(Orange, pineaple, mango or papaya)

Blue Moon - 1 s

Kaja'cola - 1 g

Silverleaf Tea - 2 s

Coffee - 1 s 50 c

[ Last edited by Bumi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Me and my crew will be gone all week, but don't worry, the restaurant will still be open.
But since Sweetbuns' will be operating on the bare minimum of staff, service might not be as fast as you have come to expect from us.
It's not all bad news though, while we are away the restaurant will be run by the talented Mr. Horatio Foxdown.

Mr. Foxdown will no doubt prepare all kinds of exotic cocktails that usually aren't available at Sweetbuns, so be certain to come on down to Sweetbuns' this Wednesday!
And tell your friends!

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Tonight there will be a special deal for Noblegarden!

With every order of 20 silver or above you will get a free chocolate egg!
And don't forget to try out our new chocolate mousse pie! It will be available for a limited time only!

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I've decided that because of the raid resets and what not on Wednesdays that perhaps it would be best if we moved restaurant night to another day.
Because I for one am starting to get sick of standing around and doing nothing.

So I'd like to move it to either Tuesdays or Thursdays.
What say you all?

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Will there still be pie?

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1433&sid=54dee4e60c9ff1cc6dd4ed615eb4b690&start=10
Jump to :