Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4151b3ffe60d36a0234ed254984c11cf&start=70
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
You could do uuuhhhmm... an enviromental thing! Well it depends if you're allowed to go outside of the normal place and stuff but in the army they do urban training and jungle training and swamp and snowy places! So you could go to other places? Maybe you've done that already...
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
we have gone on survival training missions before, HOWEVER, never done one in the jungle...might be an idea. :) Thanks.

Any other suggestions?

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
This week we're doing jungle survival training. Get your wetnaps and rain caps. This is going to be messy. We'll meet at Thunderbluff to save time in the journey.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
He used my idea *proud*
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
and it went well. *grins* thanks, Riddy! :)

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
There's no guarantees, depending on my RL schedule here, but...IF this were to start up again, would I have people interested? Those to help teach, join classes for guest speaker, and attend classes as students?

also, ideas are great. I tried Riddy's idea of the jungle survival training and it worked out great. :) Thanks for the idea, Rid.

Still looking for new ideas that you'd want to see work or just simply try them.

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
When time would allow it both in game and ooc I would help. Just dun wanna stack up every day of the week with events. =) But Esme used to help the Eburi out a little (more rare than it should have been) and it was fun.
Lilium Inter Spinas
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
sounds good! Anyone else?

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Sastri wrote:
sounds good! Anyone else?

I'm up for this idea, though I propose someone gets the thread name changed for it stopped being, quite a while ago, Blood Knight Training RP, to become Field Training.
Just thought I'd mention it, since that was stated quite a long time ago.
Besides that, I would gladly participate in these field training sessions, perhaps with a more flexible character like Teldoren, as Serafael likely: a) doesn't give a shit -or- b) is busy with work or Dal.

Regular
  • < Inconspicuous Inc. >
  • Regular
Sounds like fun! If it starts up again, I'll pop along with Nei. Once she's actually Nei again, of course. xD
Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4151b3ffe60d36a0234ed254984c11cf&start=70
Jump to :