1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4efb9e0c718c87654dec203efd555f04&start=10
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
A few people have been enquiring about 'training rp' for their Blood Knight characters recently, so some of us are trying to put some together.

So far we have four characters willing to teach - two current Blood Knight Masters, one former Master (turned priest) and one Paladin.

And two definites signed up as students.

If you are interested in getting involved with this, please contact me (on Mirfallen or Tállis) or Azakia via in-game mail, or add a reply here.

Hoping for a mix of ic training missions, lessons, debates - but it's largely down to what the 'student' characters are interested in having us do. So ideas very welcome!

Current 'academy roster':

Students:
Dulan
Sykela
Korianne
Elyo
Keyan
Lorthanel

Teaching staff:
Azakia
Kaeldon
Naimless
Tállis
Erival

[ Last edited by Mirfallen on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total. ]

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Regular
I'm in, as a student, with Korianne (Blood Knight); will send you game mail to, feel free to add me anyway in the meantime,
Dereck: Roleplaying with your chars is like playing Call of Cthulu. There's no health bar, only sanity bar.
Regular
My Paladin Elyo would be in as a student :)
And you could put Erival up as teaching staff if you like?

E.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Righto. Going to suggest getting together next Monday evening (two of the 'teaching staff' are busy till next week), at the training area outside the temple.

20.30 server time.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
First 'class' is tonight, 20.30 server time.

Anyone with a Blood Knight welcome :)

C.S. Lewis
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Thanks for a fun night, all who showed up, and for Tallis, Naimless, and Azakia for putting it on. Looking forward to the next class.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Thanks to Kaeldon too, for being the philosophical (and, ahem, flirtatious) member of the training team!

Echoing a big thank you to all who showed up, you were great and it was lovely to have people wandering past come over and join in with the rp.

Same time, same place, next week, students!

C.S. Lewis
Regular
I'll deffo show face this time :)
sorry about last time.

Anyone on the training team that has an idea of what classes are going on please send me mail.

I was thinking about doing a class dedicated to healing and defense.

E.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Big thank you to all the guys who showed up and made this fun yesterday. Particularly big hugs to Erival and Ishanari for teaching at short notice. Triage next week, and hopefully a field trip of some kind.

Note on Timing: several people have asked if this could start later, so unless anyone minds hugely, we will move start time to 21.00 server time. Still Mondays.

C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
No one objected, so our new start time is now 21.00 server time. :)

C.S. Lewis
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4efb9e0c718c87654dec203efd555f04&start=10
Jump to :