Previous 1 ... 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4a0fafedb1009651f4f73927cec24714&start=60
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Nonono. Add an external sniping. THATS how you get profit, but gotcha
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Only a thought, but the Final of the Eburi Tournament has ended up falling on this evening. If you wanted a teaching-light evening, you would I'm sure be welcome to bring the class along to spectate/take notes/heckle.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
Might want to check it with Deothall, but I can't imgaine he'd have a problem with it!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I understood it was open to all spectators as usual, but will check, good point.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
Spectators yes, combining two events possibly not. Like I said I can't imagine he'd have a problem with it but would be best to check first!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
All checked and fine ma'am.

C.S. Lewis
Avid adventurer
Monday 08/08 (Lucky for the chinese) I won't be here, I'll be on holiday, returning friday, and because its a caravan no interwebs, so no getting hold of me. In the meantime I wish you a very good training and that I'll be back dinged. See ya in a few days!
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
have a great time, Kal :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Haven't been rested enough to attend the previous lessons, but I'm grateful to Kalthoren and those who have been attending loyally, even though it's not a requirement to be a part of the class. I'm going to sit down in a whisper chat with Kalthoren, and discuss ideas for the coming classes, so that they have some substance and those who attend won't be confined to just doing combat training.

So why am I writing this? Because I'm asking if anyone has any suggestions for classes they'd like to see incorporated into a session. Any idea is welcome and when Kalthoren and I talk, we'll see if these ideas can be worked in.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
how about a treasure run for dummies? :D
Previous 1 ... 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=4a0fafedb1009651f4f73927cec24714&start=60
Jump to :