Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=505843190ae9338864ffe748cdeadc0f&start=40
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Ya know if its held in the barrens, Zach's going to be kneeling down infront of a scorpid.."Oh look at this strange creature..hey it stung me!" *dies*. Sounds right to me. if its not in the barrens..i guess i can make Zach fall down a water hole or something with his total lack of outdoor know-how, Let the hilarity ensue!
Avid adventurer
The sad thing is because Kal understands this stuff he can't do something more stupid than normal.... Well... If you wanna ditch him introduce him to those drunkards in the badlands and run off. :lol:
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
I've started my new summer job today and will be working late some days a week. I'm working tonight so I can't make it to the training. I'm not working every monday so Kora will still show up from time to time. :)
To conquer death you only have to die.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Thanks for those who showed up tonight. I for one think it went well. I hope y'all had fun! If Tallis is okay with it, I think we could do more of these kinds of survival classes in the future. In more dangerous places, so keep leveling up your chars, so you're not one-shotted! :)

Also, Flash. Sas would like to talk to you. When you've time.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
There will be NO training event this coming Monday 30 May (it's a UK bank holiday). We'll pick up again on Monday 6 June. Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend :)

Also, it's really time we chose a new handle for these Monday night sessions - they haven't been Blood Knight based for quite a while now, and they've developed so that most attendees and teachers are not Blood Knights. Thoughts?

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
That's an excellent idea, aye. But my brain refuses to give over a suggestion for a title. I suppose we'll let the students decide. :) Send us an in game mail or a WoW Gamer PM with suggestions, guys. And have a great bank weekend!
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
This is tomorrow, guys! More the merrier! Though...if it ends up as more than ten or fifteen, we may need to space people out. Meet at the usual spot, and if you're new and don't know where that spot is, feel free to whisper me or Mirfallen. 21:00 server time. Usual time. See ya there!

Avid adventurer
You said that it's not been Bloodknight based for a while. Does that mean you accept other races and classes or does it have to be a blood elf paladin?
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Anyone, any race or class, is welcome. Always have been, as student or teacher. it's just that the organisation for the classes cam originally from the temple (that too has altered).

All we'd ask is obvious things like locks not rocking up with their demons out.

While I'm here, the next class, this coming Monday will be in Hearthglen, and cover the Northrend campaign. Anyone who needs help getting to Hearthglen, please poke me.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Thanks to the guys who showed for this, to Flash for the chilling lecture and the Eburi for hosting us. And Nikosi for stepping in to put the group together *hugs*.

It's suggested that next Monday the class make a field trip to the Skulls' Tales and Legends Night event.

After that, Tallis will no longer be involved with the classes, so someone else will need to step up to help out Kaeldon with organising. Cheers!

C.S. Lewis
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=505843190ae9338864ffe748cdeadc0f&start=40
Jump to :