Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1476&sid=62a3aed32e7bc80d48e52be7c5797e07&start=30
WoW Addict
view posts by this user Offline
  • WoW Addict
    Reply with quote Post a reply
already got it, silly ;)
Selfproclaimed Queen of Procrastination

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~ Ralph W. Sockman
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
This is tonight, people :D

21:00 game time.

Ratchet's Broken Keel

Dress up as pirates, prostitutes, slaves, drug dealers, or just come as your normal character, pretending he or she did not know what they were in for until they got there.

As always, we ask you download Gryphonheart items. This will be the only time the Keel pushes the addon on you. Recommended that you turn off your other addons as GHI may clash with them. It is also recommended that you do not download the most recent GHI (1.0.2). Download 1.0.1, as thus far I am told it is not as buggy.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Thank you all for coming last night, guys. The event was a real success. I hope you all had fun. If anyone made screenshots, feel free to post them. :D

Provided they're PG-13 rating. :P

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
Thanks for the evening Sastri and Mir! :D

It was awesome, I had great fun, as I'm sure everyone else would say so too :)

.. Sorry about the pigtails today, Sas. I don't wanna die really D:

Edit:

Ohohoho.

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
nobody
*snorts, giggles, then falls out of chair laughing* Of all the moments, I missed THIS?!? :lol:
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Hoy! That's not the event, that's the aftermath of the event! *shakes fists at Kayra*

...but in Sastri's defense, Karg was a really good kisser.

Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Oh you silly hordlings :Þ
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer

Sastri wrote:
Hoy! That's not the event, that's the aftermath of the event! *shakes fists at Kayra*

...but in Sastri's defense, Karg was a really good kisser.

We'll leave that to you to decide. You were the one that was groping him ;)

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:
Oh you silly hordlings :Þ

*Brain washes Ilathion and proceeds to run around with a large Bladewind recruitment banner* :D
Join us!

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
note to self do not go afk or to IRL appointments while still in the Keel.
Joiiiiiiiiiin uuuuus

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I feel so dirty. But it was an interesting night. And people tell me they want it once a month? I think we'll have to avoid that, as if we have it too often it will lose its luster. How about once a year? An annual thing? Because then the badges you guys would have gotten from the gift bag doorprizes ("Sin Night 2011: I was part of the madness") would make all that much more sense.

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1476&sid=62a3aed32e7bc80d48e52be7c5797e07&start=30
Jump to :