Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
BOOZE! FRIENDS! FUN! Lest I forget, MOONGLOW! Where? The Slaughtered Lamb. When? Tonight! What time? 20:00.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
fun times. I'll be attending next time.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
The Lunar Festival is in full swing! Help us celebrate this new year by joining us for our Monthly Tavern! Next Thursday, the 2nd of February, we're going to shake things up a bit. Since the Festival is being held in Moonglade, then we'll be holding our tavern in the Inn in Nighthaven. Now, just because it is in Moonglade, and just because it's during the Festival, doesn't mean the ONLY drink we'll have is Moonglow...you can be sure we'll have others available as always! Meet at the usual time, 20:00, and don't forget to use your lunar invitations for quick transportation!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
What? Tavern! Where? Nighthaven, Moonglade! Who? Booze drinkers and socializers! When? Tomorrow, 20:00! Why? Because it is THE place to be! How? Use your lunar invitation!
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :