1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1542&sid=5e01219a314f049f2d75222acc85b07d&start=10
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
(proper stock-ettiquette requires me to link the used stock photo's which I used for the above image. So.. stock used: wall http://fav.me/d1fyq60, paper http://fav.me/d25cwqo, texture http://fav.me/d2eifyp

Starting with a Tavern Night on the 2nd of June, the Blackmist Brigade will be hosting a tavern night every first Thursday of the month. Everybody who wants to come is invited to these. We will supply the booze, but feel free to bring your own if you're picky about your drinks.

We hope to see you all in the Slaughtered Lamb!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Don't forget, Tavern Night is this coming Thursday, where I will be your hostess! Dress however you wish, but be sure to come with a thirst or a thirst for some conversation! Hope to see you all there!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Just a reminder, this is TOMORROW! 20:00 (system time) in the Slaughtered Lamb! Be ready to be boozy!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
As the hostess, I am once again encouraging you all to come to the Slaughtered Lamb, 20:00 (system time) TONIGHT, in the Stormwind Mage Quarters for a night of drunken fun! I sincerely hope to see you there!
Regular
Cheers to all who showed up, we had a great time and felt our first Open Tavern Night was a huge succes.
The next tavern night is scheduled for the first Thursday of July, so that's the 7th of July.
Hope to see you all then!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Hello again friends! It is getting close to that time again...next Thursday is the next Tavern! Hope to see you all there!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Thursday of this week is our next Tavern! Even if you aren't much of a drinker, there's still fun to be had (such as...making fun of all the people who ARE drinkers!), witty conversations to witness or be a part of, and a general laid back atmosphere. I'll be there, will you?
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
This is TONIGHT! Our very own Tani, and our much beloved former Chief Livius will be our hosts. We'll provide most of the booze, though feel free to bring your own if your tastes are...specific. The fun starts at 20:00 and ends when the last one leaves!

The location may be moved to one of the other Inns/Taverns besides the Slaughtered Lamb, I'll give an update if that is indeed the case.
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Time is rolling around again! A week from today (next Thursday) is the next Open Tavern! Meet us at 20:00 at the Slaughtered Lamb in the Mage District of Stormwind!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Lovely Litheen will be our host at the next Open Tavern, this coming Thursday! Hope to see you there!
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1542&sid=5e01219a314f049f2d75222acc85b07d&start=10
Jump to :