1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 7 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1590&sid=c2163bef52a8525c7fc82ff3c448979b&start=10
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
A small poster hangs at several towns spreading from Hillsbrad to the Western Plaguelands.

Opening: The Rotten Limb Tavern.

At the former Pyrewood Inn, in Pyrewood village, a tavern will open for the need of those within Forsaken territories. Because of recent developments the Brill tavern has been demolished and a new tavern near the Forsaken Front seems logical. Also travellers going though Silverpine Forest have asked for a last place to shelter before reaching The Undercity.

There is cooked food and enough to drink and if needed, there are beds to stay the night.

OOC:
Tuesday July 12th a new tavern is opening in Northern Eastern Kingdoms. Every race is welcome to drop in and stay at "The Rotten Limb". Please bare with the slavery, moldy drinks and rabid meat.
The tavern is organised, though unofficially, by The Dark League. The suffering starts at 20:30 hours.

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S FLASHY!

8D A Paladin is fine too?

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
Note; it says the 12th of July. Note that, do not amble into the middle of a meeting gormlessly.

Not that I did that. at all.

:evil:

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Avid adventurer
To add to that, today (as of this post) is not the twelth, but the twenthy- eighth of a month. NOT the twelth. So do read the dates kids. Not just the day name. Or the month, however, in a serious note, this sounds a good idea, a large contrast to most tavern rp we see normally, (even if some of the things present may drive lesser mortals mad) I would be delighted to come, the only thing I must do is decide on someone fitting to show up :D
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Same :) Sounds like fun.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Yes maybe I should have made a big sign reading July 12th, but short on money so.
Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Regular
  • Regular
  • Website
Wait, Pyrewood? Isn't that place phased like all hell?
O look, it's a person that used to be a person but is now a person.
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster

Fnorkus wrote:
Wait, Pyrewood? Isn't that place phased like all hell?

It seems like it's only phased during the quest line in Silverpine, although I don't know where it starts to get phased. My mage is still low lvl and hasn't started it yet and I've had no problems with her.

Allthough if you have started it you need to finish it by turning in the last quest (the one that sends you to Hillsbrad) to the questgiver in the first camp in Hillsbrad. Then all the phasing will be over and you can enjoy the company of others once more in Pyrewood village, of course sulking in a corner and snarl at everyone who stands too close to you is acceptable behaviour as well. ;)

To conquer death you only have to die.
Regular
  • Regular
  • Website

Quote:
It seems like it's only phased during the quest line in Silverpine.

I'm not so sure, actually, if it's anything like Gilneas it would continue to be phased once you're done. For one thing the whole place is on fire.

But, oh well, I sure hope you're right, I supose we'll just have to wait and see until the time has come.

O look, it's a person that used to be a person but is now a person.
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
we tested Gilneas with one who didnt do any of the quests yet and one who had done the whole chain, and we were phased. It's why Skulls didn't go for that spot as HQ. Hopefully Pyrewood is visible to both!
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 7 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1590&sid=c2163bef52a8525c7fc82ff3c448979b&start=10
Jump to :