Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
((The Broken Keel is also taking suggestions for more food and drink ideas. A cocktail, tap, and spirits menu will be posted when I can get my motivation in order to make one. If you have any suggestions for either, something you'd want to see on the menus, whisper Sastri in game when I'm on, or write an in game letter.))
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
bumping this, as some people seem to have forgotten the conduct expected in the broken keel.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
A nailed-in paper attaches to one of the double shed-style doors of the Broken Keel. Black ink has formed a hastily scribbled letter, which reads:*

The Broken Keel is officially Back in Business!

The rumors of Sastri's death were of course false. The mongrel is healing well, and the staff are eager to keep it going. Special thanks to Phelaka, Zachary (Pah), Esme, Nideret, Fizzliks, Dratharian, Kalthoren, and many more waitors and waitresses, cooks and soux chefs, that made this possible. Also, a great thank you to all the patrons who stuck by loyally to keep the tavern alive in this trying time. We wouldn't have done it without you. A great thanks to B Sweetbuns of Sweetbuns Burger Joint and Kalthoren for keep the morale up when things seemed most grim.

We're returning to our original time for the big Keel Nights, Fridays at 21:30 (game time). But you know we're always open if you want to stop in during the week.*** ((if the staff are OOCly willing to show up, and if not, take matters into your own hands and enjoy the gathering without em.))

Hope to see y'all soon:

S. Rae'lyn
Co owner
Broken Keel

S. Kattami
Co owner
Broken Keel

***if the staff are OOCly willing to show up, and if not, take matters into your own hands and enjoy the gathering without em.

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'm bumping this now so for those who plan on taking over the Keel at any time will be able to have a place to refer to for the IC Keel menus. Don't think that the menus provided are listing the only ever possible food served, and don't think that the GHI items I will be giving certain people will be the only ever possible GHI items created and given out. If you decide to at any time host the Keel, cook for it, serve for it, then you let your creativity off its leash and have fun, creating items and meal/drnk ideas on your own.

I still need to get up a drinks and cocktail menu, as well as finish some meal GHI items. But once that's done, you will have no trouble taking over the Keel without me. And that's great. :)

Don't consider this my attempt to escape you guys. Definitely don't think this is me wanting to dump all this on someone else's shoulders so I'm free. (not that I'd consider that a proper way to describe letting someone else do it without me) The reason I'm setting this all up for people is because--as said in this thread: http://wowgamer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=48367#p48367 --I will be unable to hold the Keel at some point. New job, different hours. I'll only be available on weekends--or at least will be arriving home very late for you guys during the days of the week.

I hope these menus (right now menu, but will be another one once I get the motivation to write it) are helpful. :)

Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :