Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1607&sid=5be085d6b428189485b64d60bcd528b6&start=50
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Keel will be open yeah. If you wanna set up shop just next to the event then that's cool with me. You should sell souveniers or something :D
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
The contest seemed to be a success! People enjoyed watching it and taking part (as far as I can tell)

The winner was Sastri! You know; that guy who does stuff at the Keel sometimes.

All of you people who said you were coming when you didn't, SHAME ON YOU! Especially you, Deo! I am very grumpy at you!

But it was fun. Thanks for everyone who attended and for everyone who took part. A special thanks to Zhin, Sastri and Fizzliks who helped make it more possible.

Oh and Melo! Where was Melo!??

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
had lots of fun, Rid! :D Thanks for putting it on.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
Deo was busy getting his Space Wolf's arm smashed to bits by a tank. No, really.
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
By that she means that Deo was at my place for a Guild Meetup. He extends his apologies.

(His Space Wolf in Deathwatch RPG did indeed get run over by a tank)

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Avid adventurer

Markus wrote:
(His Space Wolf in Deathwatch RPG did indeed get run over by a tank)

Bloody Fenrisian. He deserved it for being a space wolf.

"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
From Deo: I then went on to a glorious victory despite having only one usable arm.
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
sorry I couldn't make it :(
There was an event in Antwerp that we went to with friends and I couldn't very well say I needed to miss that to see folks shooting each other online :mrgreen:
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
the first one was a success, Rid! You need to do another one where the winner of it gets to challenge Sastri for the title. :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
I could do another one easy enough. Still have the rules. You offering the Keel again?
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1607&sid=5be085d6b428189485b64d60bcd528b6&start=50
Jump to :