Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1620&sid=88e98b6a35683c47107073cc1d83d697&start=70
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Keel will still be held this Friday, Sept 30. Sastri won't be there, but Kaeldon will, if no events for this plot line are scheduled on that day. He has a wheelchair now--thanks to Nid! :) Should know by Wednesday what's up. But as of now, the Keel is scheduled to be on for Friday.

ALSO

Due to recent events, the Keel's current condition in game has SLIGHTLY and temporarily changed

There is a smokey smell in and around the building.

The roof seems to have been recently repaired--determined by the difference of wood and shingle coloring, as older materials would have been darkened by exposure to sunlight over time. Seems someone had to patch it up. Why is anyone's guess.

One of the saloon doors leading into the kitchen is gone, seemingly ripped off its hinges.

In small places one MAY see a blood spot or two, if staff and helpers missed an area in their cleanup. That blood would be dry and more like a stain.

There may still be shrapnel around in places. Wood fragments, metal pieces, glass, so be careful where you step and what you reach for.

If you go into the kitchen--though it is normally staff only--you will see two of the three ovens in there have been removed. There is a lot of fire damage around this small area, and one can only guess there was an explosion.

The heater/hearth at the start of the Keel--in the lobby before entering the main hall--is gone. Blackened walls and ash that wasn't cleaned up properly may remain in its spot.

IF you sniff hard enough, you may detect a sickly smell that makes you feel slightly dizzy. But the sensation passes after a bit.

The staff serving you MAY be a bit more detached and thoughtful, but if you engage them in conversation, hopefully they will be able to offer you their kindness in return. Feel free to question them about their demeanor. They may answer you.

That seems about it. Feel free to have your character respond to any of these things if you like.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Did you damage my products?!?
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
yes. Some of the kegs were broked :(

But the abinsthe, brandy, and bourbon live!

And the Onyxias, Venoms, and Threesomes have survived to tell the tale.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
Screw the bourbon what about the REAL whiskey?!

*panics*

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'll keep you in suspense about what happened to the whiskey

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
You know, I dun' think there'd have been a Keel left if it had reached the Onyxias...

Whatever happened.

Steam - Ivar284
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
hehe. aye. Those things are volatile.

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
This inscription is found carved into the large communal dining table at the way back of the Keel....

March of Dead

They walk, they walk amongst.
Amongst and between.
The Dead.
The March.
The Steps

So quiet and yet so loud.
They walk, they walk between.
And pity, pity for the living.
And for those who forgot, that they still live.

The Dead.
The March.
The Steps.

They gentle, gentle dance.
Around in a circle.
They sing the Brewfest songs, with silence in their words.
They dance, they dance amongst and between.

What has awaken the Dead?
Which melody is making them dance?
They are, still really are...
...for ever and for always.

They are not gone, just moved on...

The Dead
The March
The Steps

Just moved on, but they're still here...
...for ever and for always.

~Courtesy of Haverok's dark mind.

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
Yes it is, but Esme has covered that table with a table-cloth so nyeh :P
Lilium Inter Spinas
Avid adventurer
*A new poster is up by the door, its simple and contains an old image of Sastri soaked through, it reads
Never forget the sacrfices we all make- Soldier, Barkeep, Hero, Freind for life- Sastri Rae'Lyn. Rest in peace my freind* Kalthoren looks at his handiwork with tear in his eyes, then sighs, and goes back to mindless cleaning

"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1620&sid=88e98b6a35683c47107073cc1d83d697&start=70
Jump to :