Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
*squeals* I loved it.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Okies, just in case people don't know yet, the Keel has been up and in business again for the past few months now since this issue. Feel free to attend it as an RP hub again, or just show up on Fridays

Also

If you don't see us IN the Keel in Ratchet, then whisper me to see where it is being held. Because most likely it's either in Orgrimmar or Silvermoon, as we're trying to move it around for others to enjoy if they can't get to Ratchet--due to well uh...certain alliances. :P

Also, we will at some point, maybe soon, maybe later, placing a Keel Night--just one--in Dalaran. I'll need willing warlocks/mages to transport people there if they can't get there on their own.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1752&p=51961#p51961

The Keel was attacked last night. There are bullet holes and broken furniture scattered around the entrance.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9
Jump to :