Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I will want to show up for this one. At what time?
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
8:30pm server time.

Please bring rabbit feet.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Ulduar Yields Debrief

I can barely keep my hands stable while I type this debriefing. I’m excited; excited about the future, excited about the science! I have before me a full tank of blue pyrite! Fuel potent enough to satisfy the TITANS! Exciting stuff.

The mission went fairly straight forward. We base jumped into a blizzard, and from there navigated it using a number of Emporium gadgets designed to help us gain both altitude and horizontal ground. Zip wires and grapple hooks were deployed and were most successful, considering they were only prototypes. Some of Lab Eleven’s best work yet.

We had a minor hitch towards the end. We got attacked by a monster jourmonger in some old titan ruins. The countermeasures deployed automatically made for great traps to lure it into though. The thing was toast before it could do any serious damage... but make a note, Ridrick, that thing cracked a rib or two. I should get that checked out.

The mission was a success, and ultimately we acquired the pyrite. The Iron Moon is fuelled. This case is closed.

File_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ~############# CLASSIFED #################~_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

FILE CLOSED

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :