Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1765&sid=4dac1369e6f22bf2e59bb8fccffff448&start=20
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I demand more combat tournaments. Becuae why not?
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Avid adventurer
I can host one with the Nickelbolt rules if anyone wants?
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I've got several ideas for world rp at the moment.
One of them is the new market I'd like to start, but need more people on board for.

The second one is creating a group of bad guys for people to fight. This one is still largely under development.

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'll offer my help where you need me, B :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
And I've been getting more and more hungry for the idea of making something for the Rogues out there. I was pondering a guild, but as Sastri pointed out to me, most people are in guilds already. But that doesn't mean it will be impossible. So it'll be more of an organization. I am planning and plotting with my own lil Veyha rogue both IC and OOC at the moment and will try to make something fun out of this.

It might take a bit of time as it's about to be x-mas and after that it's just about 3-4 weeks before I give birth. But I -will- make it happen!
I will bring the spies and assassins and whatnots together!

Any suggestions and help are appreciated!

Lilium Inter Spinas
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Ryder would of course be there to support her--even if it just to smugly cause her problems or annoy her :P

In terms of suggestions, if you want to make a guild, you should start reaching out in the realm forum now. Give them time to find interest. Post a bit about your guild every post to bump it without simply saying "bump" like I've been lazily doing. *grins sheepishly* Also, as Zilona has mentioned to me, it is probably a good idea to keep things "in suspense" with each post. That way people will watch that thread to learn more about the ideas and what the guild is all about, what it will be doing, etc. It will keep the interest up, hopefully, and give you your best shot of accumulating members.

But if you don't want a guild then there are easy alterantives by channels, or communities on a forum.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
I have an idea for a new sort of tavern. A nightclub actually!

Yesterday I threw the idea on the Ghost Brigade guildchat and it had an enthousiastic response. The idea is to have dancers and perhaps even a DJ. Ofcourse a certain dresscode is necesarry. There can even be theme nights (gothic, metal, dance), though not sure how modern music will be received in rp? Also, an idea to create a "feel" of music?

The background story is that Farston Festerink wants to expand his business now that "The Rotten Limb" is up and running again. It will be a part of Rotten Enterprises Ltd.

As a possible location I had in mind either the crypt in Deathknell (Tirisfal Glades) or the cellar in the main Forsaken building at Andorhal. A name for the nightclub immediately comes to mind, "The Crypt".

I do say, different from "The Rotten Limb" it's not affiliated with Forsaken in any way, apart from it being in Forsaken territory and maybe having an "undead-like" name or location. This to keep it friendly towards all races and horde factions (just so people like Sastri can visit it to ;) ).

Let me know what you think about it.

Also, I need more staff for a night like this (music, dancers, waiters).

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
Sounds good. A bit different that the usual tavern-coffee shop stuff.

Maybe the music can be emoted in some way by describing it by the DJ?

Some of my chars could be interested to apply for being staff as well.

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Recruiting employees for the nightclub now!

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Regular
While most of this isn't exactly brainstorming but rather an update of the current minor events going on throughout the world and people who require help getting things organized.

Current business
First one the list is for someone or some people to offer their aid to Ridrick as since Kibefar hasn't been around so much lately, Rid could use a little bit of help getting events together as well as having a person to rely on. We all love Nickelbolt as well as their events, so let's help them out as much as we can.

Secondly a crime wave has hit Silvermoon as well as a few other isolated pockets, many races and creeds have fallen prey to hidden thieves and muggers and a fair few scams. For more information do contact Grimbolt/ Odd and he will tell you how to get started and how to start off your life of crime, be it with a character or with a throwaway.

Thirdly as always I will remind people we have plenty of Roleplaying Hubs that could always do with guilds, events and fresh rpers there. Just because there isn't an event there doesn't mean you can't roleplay there. Keel, Rotwell, Silvermoon Library and many more. RP starts when people turn up, so you can always get started yourself whenever you want. And if you want to go somewhere but can't find a reason why you would, remember that you can always make a throwaway character using Myrp or TRP and then visit there and see what the rp is like.

Finally, in Silvermoon there has been a few more devastating terrorist attacks made by unknown assailants, the Wayfarer's took on heavy damage and plenty of citizens and visitors were charred in the fires as well as the corpse of one Orc girl was strung up, sliced and her flesh burnt from her. Investigations are going into who is behind these attacks, but if you have any questions, contact your local guardsman such as Sastri, Neiva and many others. They will help put your worries to rest.

Future ideas.

One thing that a good few people are planning is a dungeon and dragons style adventure, locations, raids any information would be wonderful, either posted here or offered to the public. As I am sure everyone wouldn't mind a bit of inclusive RP within a small group that is custom made for them, warning if you want this kind of rp. You need good imagination and have to listen to your Game Master/ Person organizing event.

Molanie Mudmender - Tauren Trader of the Crescent Caravan.
Nurn Stonetooth - Orc Death Knight of the Ghost Brigade
Fae Kalae - Sin'dorei Magister
Laelae Lockwhizzle - Goblin Bard
The Shroud - Goblin Rogue and Mayor of Rotwell
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1765&sid=4dac1369e6f22bf2e59bb8fccffff448&start=20
Jump to :