1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1775&sid=abdff7304c848720d32e7ae0f9e001af&start=10
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Are you shy? Nervous? Too aggressive? Too nice? Or do you wish you could be smoother around the ladies?
Well, thanks to the Behavioral Transmodulator 5000 your problems will be over!
Just step into the cabin, imagine what you want to change about your personality, push the button and out steps the new you!

That’s right, folks. The Behavioral Transmodulator 5000 can turn you into the person you always wanted to be!
Normally this treatment would cost hundreds of gold, but now you can get it for free!
Be one of the lucky first arrivals and you can be the new you…for free!
So don’t delay! Come apply at the Steelbrow & Jackhammer factory in Azshara today!

Yes, this is an event I’ve been talking about for quite some time.
Inconspicuous Inc needs some volunteers to try one of Lezta’s latest inventions.
A device that can enhance an aspect of someone’s personality that he or she believes they are lacking in.
Of course, the device still needs to be tested, so that’s where you come in.
What I’m looking for is a handful of volunteers, preferably characters that aren’t completely happy with themselves.
Now, whether the changes are permanent or not (or if there will be any changes at all) I can’t tell you just yet. But I do want assure you that nothing will be forced on you. If you don’t like what happened to you, you can always say no and we can pretend the experiment didn’t work on you for some reason.
Remember, I want everyone to have fun at this event. And without spoiling too much, I can tell you there’s more to it then a simple experiment and the actual event might be quite humorous. :)

Avid adventurer
((*puts a trail of Addy treats up to the entrance of the cabin*

...And now we play the waiting game...))

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
((*Kal grabs Riddy by the neck and throws him in*
NO!
*Looks around*
*Sees nobody*
*Noms the treats*))

"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
Sounds interesting, I'd be up for it as a volunteer.
When are you thinking about hosting the event?
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I know this might be a little short notice, but I'd like to do it next week. Probably in the weekend.
The problem is that I have to do it then or else I won't be able to do the Christmas event I had in mind, because this one is sort of acts as a set-up for it.

Yeah, I'm really not very good at making long term plans.

Forum Member
  • Forum Member
Hahaha :P

Well drop me an in-game calender invite and I'll be there.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
The event will be this Friday (16-12) at eight in the evening.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
when's the next event? I've just a small request to not hold it on a Friday again. I really want to join :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
Sounds like fun, I completely missed this one until now. S' what I get for not checking this forum a whole lot. Hm... a char not happy with herself... Well, Esme has a few insecurities, but she'd not dare to try that now with the bun in the oven... And Veyha thinks goblins are insane and is pretty sure it'd kill her. Though Veyha would possibly throw Ryder in just for fun... OR... She'd have Ryder help her kidnap Kimara and throw Kimara in for a lil personality adjustment.

... Can't we just imagine a fluffy, cute cuddly Kim! :D

Lilium Inter Spinas
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
You didn't miss a thing. I was sick on that day, so it never happened.
I still may do this at a certain time in January, but since I got a lot of events in mind at the moment I'm not sure exactly when yet.

1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1775&sid=abdff7304c848720d32e7ae0f9e001af&start=10
Jump to :