1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1777&sid=3aa50af98f167da9529693e37b88d6fa&start=10
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
In the same tradition of our Once-A-Month Taverns, the Blackmist Brigade will be opening our weekly meetings, which we call Musters, to the general public.

What is involved in these Musters, you may be asking? Well, it's all very simple! Though sometimes it can be a bit complicated. We always meet somewhere in Stormwind, open with a general hello, a short catch up on guild issues, and then we do a casual stroll through one of the main areas of Stormwind, and then fly or ride off to a destination where we hold an event! The events range from the simplistic, such as our trek as a group to the Darkmoon Faire Island, or quite a bit more complicated, for example the Bribe and Clue game.

As we tend to say, the more the merrier! Be sure to keep an eye here for details on the location of our next Muster. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Ahvie Gleeman.

[ Last edited by Ahvie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Come join us TONIGHT for a fantastic tour through the Northern region of Stranglethorn Vale! Your host and guide will be myself, Ahvie Gleeman. Wear sturdy but comfortable boots, and be sure to bring your preferred weaponry because it's a jungle out there! Please meet at the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Old Town for instructions, 20:00.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
when is the next tavern? I'm sorry I couldn't make it last time. But I would like to show up at least at some point. I'm mostly horde, but nothing says I can't play an Alliance char too, right? :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
We'd love to have you! The next Tavern isn't till January 5th, but the next Open Muster just may be next week! I'll keep this thread updated with more information as I get it. The BB is working on something right now, putting on the final touches! Any and all "Horde in Alliance form" will be welcome!
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
sounds awesome! As long as it isn't Friday, I can make it :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Forum Member
Blackmist Brigade's next Muster is at 20:00 on Sunday the 15 January.

I, Seldara Thala'nor, shall be guiding you through the treacherous marshes of the Swamp of Sorrows. Is it aptly named? We may indeed find out as we visit various landmarks, including the fabled Temple of Atal'Hakkar. Yes, I too was shocked to discover that trolls could create more than a rudimentary blade or crude tiki mask, but here we are.

Travel and refreshments will be provided. On a side note, as we will be delving into a swamp, you may wish to dress appropriately.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
damnit, and I missed the last one, too. *mutters about work*

I MIGHT be able to attend this most recent one...I'll check.

Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Our next Muster will be Monday, January 23rd. We're going to give our tour guides a little rest, as we have something really special planned out! The event will take us to Nagrand, where we'll be setting our sights to the skies.

If you want to find out more, I encourage you to show up at the Mage Tower at 20:00 to find out just exactly what it is we'll be doing!
Regular
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
Just a reminder, in three days from now is our next Open Muster! Meet at the Mage Tower at 20:00 on Monday the 23rd. You MUST have access to your own flyable mount, or unfortunately you will not be able to participate. It matters not if it flies fast or slow, just so long as it DOES fly!
Regular

Ahvie wrote:
...just so long as it DOES fly!

*a whirring sound can be heard in the distance, followed by a loud explosion and a trail of smoke spiralling downwards*
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1777&sid=3aa50af98f167da9529693e37b88d6fa&start=10
Jump to :