Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1779&sid=8c2f2c03fd6a482f9d856a42315eb461&start=40
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Everyday? We'd need more people who could keep the fort while others are not around. But that will probably require a bit more advertising, on the realm forum as well. For longer than just from the week before. I'd say a good month, or two. This time, try maybe two or three times a week for the event, and start adverting for the next one immediately after.

Wrestling was great! Also the tattoo booth! The cookies shop was cute, but i didn't see the others to rate their progress.

Was a great bit of fun regardless, and I figure whatever people choose to add or keep, you guys will make it great.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Well if possible I would like to come with Farston's Tattoos again.

But that also depends on which day the Faire will be held, with work and all.
Doing it for a whole week, me personally I think that's a bit soon.

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Okay, due to a number of IRL sircumstances I have not been able to give this event much thought yet. That combined with the fact that we're still the only ones directly involved with it, has led me to decide to postpone the event.
I'd rather wait another month and have a really memorable faire then to quickly whip one up and have it suck.

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I'd like to set up an in-game meeting for everyone who's interested in doing something at the next faire.
The question is: When is the best time and date to do this?

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
*grunts* considered I'm currently unemployed...I can do just about any time.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Somewhere late night in the next coming week? Except for Monday and Tuesday I'm available.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
This week's not very good for me since I have to work every single day, even in the weekend, but I'm sure I can work something out...
How about on Friday or Sunday evening?

Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Sunday can work.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Alright, I'll send everyone an invite that the meeting is on Sunday, say....around eight or so.
Is that okay for everyone?

Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
I'll be there, unless RL kicks in ofcourse. Let's hope not :)
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1779&sid=8c2f2c03fd6a482f9d856a42315eb461&start=40
Jump to :