Previous 1 . 2
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
whoa. that's a lot to that game :). When I get more time I'll read it. Looks interesting, though! Glad you guys had fun
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
These cycles of day and night, they just happen during a week or what. Or is it just a one night event?

Have to say, the idea is quite cool. But may have to read it all over once again to really understand :p

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
Each game usually lasts just under an hour and a half. It's designed to be a quick RP that's easy to set up and explain (the '5 basic rules' are really all that you need to tell first-time players, they pick it up quite swiftly).

The Night Phase triggers when the players successfully vote for a lynch, killing that player and revealing who they really were. If the villagers agree that they are at an impasse, then Night will trigger with no lynch (which is good for the wolves, since they then get a 'free' night kill).

The Day Phase triggers when all night actions (Werewolf/Hunter/Serial Killer kills, and Seer/Doctor/Witch actions) have been processed by the moderator. The mod whispers dead players informing them of their deaths and any other effects that aren't kept secret are announced to all players (or in the case of the Witch's frog curse, quickly become obvious =p)

Hope that clears things up a little! =)
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I still need to read this over. It seems very much like a dungeons and dragons thing fit into WoW. Lots of characters with attributes and calculators. I will need help figuring it out. I never was good at pen and paper and live story telling tactic RP.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :