Previous 1 . 2
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hahaha serves him right for being such an ass to everyone :P

Also, i do not expect (nor want tbh) him to be fully healed by magic. I imagine that with all the Fel energy in his body the Light will (and should really) have a diminished effect on him.

"The fire burns and it will forever, blaze for the ones who stand strong"
Templars of Steel - Hammerfall
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
haha! yea and then Sas would be in the dog house for a while :P

And it's up to you how much you want him healed. Esme is quite a skilled healer and after a few RPed events involving her and her shadow/light she's grown rather strong, she's also developed ways of using the shadows to heal those who otherwise would not be so... positive to the light. She's also grown back a man's hand once. Though the shadow healing and the limb healing takes a lot out of her and probably wouldn't be so good for her right now with being pregnant and all. But she could heal him enough so he could be on his feet and he could stubbornly leave her care, to which she'd only throw her hands up in the air and mutter something about men :P

Lilium Inter Spinas
Veteran Poster
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
I see. Well due to her being pregnant the shadow healing is definetly out of the question. And yes. I do like the idea of him simply walking away.... Only to have him collapse on the street a moment later he is a stubborn and proud idiot who doesnt know when to admit that he needs help and/or rest...

Also. I've been thinking of setting the first event take place this sunday at say.... 20.00 realm time.

Anyone who is not ok with that let me know and i'll reschedule.

Veteran Poster
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
An event will be taking place next friday (3.2.2012) at 21.00 Realm time. What i need is two or three (not the absolute maximum) people to assist Amagh and perhaps one or two who have joined forces with the Overseer (Those joining forces with the Overseer will end up dead, so a non main character is preferred).

[ Last edited by Amagh on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
What's about the gist of this event and is there any specific types of characters wanted?
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
If I get my school work done by that time, I could show up either as overseers assistant to be nuked or Ilien/someone else to aid your lock. But it's a big if.
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Veteran Poster
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
After putting some thought into Overseer Shadowflame's personality it is extremely unlikely that he'd have any backup. But you can join in to rise against him.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :