Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=2b7ba47828969db5218b80ceb907d7fa&start=80
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Sastri wrote:
oh hell, Ry will do the safecracking one. Just give me time to get him out of the situation he's in right now. But Rid will have to convince him the pay's worth it. Ry will be on the run so he'll need the money anyway. He might be tempted to help an old dishonest enemy if the cash is semi-honest.

Why doesn't Ry do what Elth does when hes short on cash, and on the run? ;D

Work for the Forsaken-- oh wait...

dirty human...

Regular
  • Regular
my apologies with my being unable to complete the contract... my internet messed up big time and i could eventually no longer connect to WoW
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I saved the screenshots, Jes, if you want to see things. I think actually--not sure if it's already done--that Nikosi planned on doing the extension of this event to catch the troll, if you're up for that. But contact Ridrick and Nikosi first, see if I'm mistaken.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • Regular
thanks sas i apreciate it may and i sure will contact both of them
Avid adventurer
32: Bounty Hunting (Open Contract. Horde)

"Two thousand gold! Two thousand gold!

That's a thousand more than one thousand gold!

That's two thousand more than no gold at all! And it can all be yours if you just do one tiny thing for us.

Trevoren Redskin. A notoriously un-notorious elf wanted by The Emporium. Acquiring this individual and bringing him to Azshara will result in payment. Simple, right? Now don't listen to what everyone is saying about him being dangerous. If he appears heavily armed, it's just because he's scared of the dark... or something..."

Reward: Two Thousand Gold

[ Last edited by Ridrick on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Regular
  • Regular
sounds like it could be quite fun, Jessie will join in, as long as i have no connection problems this time :oops:
Avid adventurer
As it is an open contract, anyone can join it, but there will be no event for it. I cannot make an event since this Trevoren Redskin is not my character.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
“Ridrick Nickelbolt here!

Well! We got all of our contracts and pens back. That went smoothly, actually. We’ve been rifling through them and found a couple that might perk your interests... The contracts that is, not the pens.

The pens are just pens...

They are blue...

Anyway! I’ve got money! You’ve got expendability... oh and skills! Let’s do some business!

...Not that kind of business..."

33. Specimen Acquisition (Horde or Alliance)

“I was in the bioengineering lab a while back and one of the eggheads comes up to me and says “Sir! Some dragons are made of stone”. I fired him, because insanity provides a hostile work environment. Anyway! Turns out he was correct! So I rehired him and now we’ve decided we want one so we can study it.

Your job is to go to Deepholm, incapacitate a stone drake, and bring it back to Azshara for testing. Now, I’m not gonna say this is dangerous...

But it is.

It’s incredibly dangerous.

They are dragons made of stone. I mean come on? Are you crazy?”

Reward: Gold.

34. Field Science (Horde)

“Sometimes the eggheads get bored of the lab environment, and head out into the big wide world to do some experiments. It’s fine, I suppose; Science can live wherever he wants, be it in a... magnificent and elegant lab, or a dusty good for nothing wasteland which will never receive the same kind of love we offer our facilities.

It’s fine.

Really.

The field work requires some assistance and I can’t spare any of my own employees to work on some hippyfest, Probably won’t be anything fun or exciting... just collecting a few plants... surveying the habitat... I’ll be honest, I lost interest while he was explaining it to me. Science just isn’t the same when it isn’t surrounded by giant machines which are all secretly plotting world domination..."

Reward: Gold.

35. “Diplomacy” (Horde)

Status: Completed by Serenial Dierwatcher and Bel'fan Sunrunner.

“Lately the Venture Co have been getting a little too bold for our tastes. While we have our own oil farms in Azshara, they aren’t on the same scale as the one in Southern Stranglethorn. We’ve been dealing with them for a while as they provide a healthy chunk of our fuel, but now, they’ve cut us off. Needless to say, we’re curious as to why...

And by curious, I mean furious!

No one backs out on a contract like that! So I want some muscle to get over to their leader and “persuade” them that the deal is back on. I don’t care how you do it, so long as it’s done! You can try sweet talk or you can beat their boss’s face in until he cries like a girl.

....Heh heh... Sad little oil man."

Reward: Gold

36. Ghost Hunting (Alliance or Horde)

“Who ya gonna call!?

Well you sure as fel can’t call the Argent Crusade! They don’t get the job done like we do. To summarise, a client of ours is having a bit of a trouble with some paranormal activity: Nothing too scary, just a few possessed inanimate objects, blood messages on the walls, those scary incidents when you wipe your face with a towel and then when you put it down there’s a horrible distorted face staring at you in the mirror... That kinda thing.

We’ll provide you with the ecotplasmic nozzled accommodation reliever! Or the ENAR! Remember, we’re being paid to be professional, efficient and brave! None of that quivering like a leaf and running out the building. If you own a large dog that jumps into your arms when it’s afraid, I’d advise against bringing it with you.

Should you capture the ghost... or ghosts... We’d like the storage chamber sent back to us for testing. You can keep the device as part of your reward though."

Reward: Gold, ENAR Device.

[ Last edited by Ridrick on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 7 times in total. ]

Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
“Who ya gonna call!?"

*Ponders and dials The Ghost Brigade*

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore

Ridrick wrote:
As it is an open contract, anyone can join it, but there will be no event for it. I cannot make an event since this Trevoren Redskin is not my character.

I'll make it. But maybe I can get some pointers on Dray on how to keep it sorta close to how the rest of the independant contracts go? Keep it consistent, sorta.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=2b7ba47828969db5218b80ceb907d7fa&start=80
Jump to :