Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=f7d3adedec19609cac12f6e107a5f647&start=70
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
My Shaman would most likely participate in all of these, not for riches or any sort of reward, but for the sole purpose of restoring balance to the elements and aiding a fellow Shaman in distress. The character name is Rommul.

Besides, this is a perfectly great opportunity to bring him back from RP inactivity. :D

Avid adventurer
“Ahem! Ridrick Nickelbolt here! Now I know what you people are thinking! Where are all the contracts so I can get paid? Well, they got stolen! That’s right! Thieves came in and stole all of our contracts. Even took a few pens too. Company nearly went broke! (We love our pens) But! We clawed at the ashes of Science and we came up with a solution!

STEAL THE CONTRACTS BACK!

Oh and kill everyone involved in the heist.

Ready for some profit? Of course you are, heh heh.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

28. Retrieval (Horde or Alliance)

Here’s the name of one of the thieves: Citty Runner! As in, he runs a lot in cities. Noticed the two Ts in the word city? Well that’s because he can’t spell. He’s a moron, but he’s quick. Knows his way around every major city on Azeroth (Except Gnomeregan, because let’s face it, NO ONE knows their way around that place). Now, we have no idea what he is, or even if he is a he... could be a she, or an it... Come to think of it, none of our employees actually saw him. He just left a business card with a picture of a cat on it.

...Maybe he’s a cat...

Anyway he's got some of our contracts and pens on his person so just get it back, will you? I need to think about this cat possibility some more...

Reward: Gold

29. Demolition (Horde or Alliance)

Now I’d be lying if I said I knew where the their hideout is, but I KNOW where their hideout is!

Ok fine I don’t

That was a test.

You failed...

But listen! We’re willing to give you some high powered explosives and point you in the vague direction of their last known HQ! How could this possibly go wrong? Blow it up, maybe grab some loot there for yourself, then come on home!

Reward: Gold

30. Safecracking (Horde or Alliance)

Good news, sports fans! (Everyone likes sport, right? Not me, actually. Hate it. Hate the crap out of it) We’ve managed to locate and recover the safe that contains all of our contracts! There’s a problem though. It’s locked. Now I know what you’re thinking: Ridrick, you’re a resourceful man? Why don’t you get it unlocked yourself?

Well, I have a gun.

Why don’t you think about that for a while?

Anyway, we need an expert safecracker or locksmith to help get this thing open. We’ll pay in gold, as usual. Hell, we’ll even let you keep the safe.

Reward: Gold. A large safe.

31. Assassination (Horde or Alliance)

You know what I hate, folks? Even more than sports? People who take our stuff and then refuse to lie down and die afterwards! It’s just rude. So! We’re giving them a push towards being a better person. The leader of the thieves is held up somewhere in The Hinterlands, I believe. He’s probably stashed a lot of his goods there too.

We honestly don’t mind if you help yourself to that, just so long as you make face down in a pool of his own blood.

...Or on his back, I guess...

...Or strung up from the ceiling...

You know what, just kill him and we’ll argue the details later.

Reward: Gold. Thief’s stash?

[ Last edited by Ridrick on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 am, edited 10 times in total. ]

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
29. Demolition would sound tasty for Vaulka :D
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Avid adventurer
That was a fast response! Ok I'll put you down for 29.

I'll get you an ingame location and set you up an event soon!

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
*reads descriptions under contracts and giggles.* D'aaw, Riddy. Were you dipping into the company's secret stash again? *tests the gobber's blood-alcohol content*

However, I've missed these things and it's great to see them back again! I want to sign up for a few, with Ry and Sas, but Ry's unavailable until a certain point in the plotline I'm doing with him--not to mention he still is wary to do anything for the guy now that he almost killed him the last time he did a contract for him. Sastri may get flogged by Esme to try something as dangerous as these. Maybe Riddy can convince either of them if he kisses and begs enough?

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • Regular
Jeserine loves the idea of the assasination job... she will take it :D
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
I'll have Fallenkiss Shadowsong sign for the Retrieval. :)
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
A goblin named Lagz would tag along with V to the contract if possible.
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Avid adventurer
Updated to display the names of the acceptees. Do me favour guys and tell me when you're available for me to set up events. I'll need a couple of days to rig them up. Send me an OOC mail or a PM on WoWgamer and I'll get right on it.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
oh hell, Ry will do the safecracking one. Just give me time to get him out of the situation he's in right now. But Rid will have to convince him the pay's worth it. Ry will be on the run so he'll need the money anyway. He might be tempted to help an old dishonest enemy if the cash is semi-honest.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=f7d3adedec19609cac12f6e107a5f647&start=70
Jump to :