Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Maybe it's an idea if, if the people who are willing, would make a thread on the realm Forums, and basically after the contracts are finished, the summarise what happened, in a sort of story form, that way we promote public events(the contracts), we show off our skills and openess, and Rid might get more new people interested or something.
Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Avid adventurer
Sadly when I tried to place the contracts on the realm forums, they recieved absolutely no response. The thread is there however, probably behind a wall of other ones by now.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Ridrick wrote:
Sadly when I tried to place the contracts on the realm forums, they recieved absolutely no response. The thread is there however, probably behind a wall of other ones by now.

I ment more of a storyform report of contracts done.

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I like the idea. Lots of work, but might pay off if we could work it out somehow. Suppose it wouldn't have to be that much work if the stories are short and funny. :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • Regular
i'll get Serenial to take the field science job, only if no one else will though
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Veteran Poster
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
I'll tag along with Sere on the Field Science with Doc. Time to dust off the ol' goblin :D
"The fire burns and it will forever, blaze for the ones who stand strong"
Templars of Steel - Hammerfall
Avid adventurer
Alright. Let's get a date set up. I'll keep you posted.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9
Jump to :