Previous 1 . 2
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Dark Elders >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Okay. I've been stalling this for way too long. The first meeting and oath-swearing of the Great Hunt shall be hosted Friday the 6th of April. Give me a heads-up if you want to tag along and I'll toss you a calendar invite. Apart from that, I'll look forward to seeing all you Tauren RPers there and then.

Mags out

Edit; Holy crap! I'm a regular poster! What is this?! Also, two golden V-thingies. So pro.

It doesn't feel, it doesn't think
It doesn't laugh or cry
All it does, from dusk till dawn
Is make the soldiers die
Donor
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Donor
Great! Remember to put an ad to the brand new event finder! :)
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Real life willing, I will want to show up for this.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Can we bring old tauren or do we have to make new ones?

Daegeron might be back by then and he's one of the Elders that helps younglings through their trials of aging. Maybe he can help?!

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Regular
  • < Dark Elders >
  • Regular
Naturally, you can bring both old and young. The young 'uns can hunt, the ones too old to hunt can give advice. I'm more or less expecting discussions about guns, bows, the best way to track a prey, the best way to prove your honor... blah blah! Any Tauren, any age, any class (although Death Knights might be forced to stand back).
It doesn't feel, it doesn't think
It doesn't laugh or cry
All it does, from dusk till dawn
Is make the soldiers die
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
  • Website
I might pop up on an alt for this, toss Veyha an in-game event invite so I can keep track. I'm very absent minded and easily forget :P
Lilium Inter Spinas
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :