Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
If you're here, you've likely been redirected from the topic in the Notice Board, if not, click here.

Staff:

Farston (Main Announcer)
Dereck (Guest Announcer)
Vaulka (Barkeep)

Participants:

Details:

The rules, first and foremost, are simple. The participants will be split into brackets at random and will engage in roll fights, for the sake of fairness, with each participant having 5 hit points per duel. A successful attack (meaning your roll is higher than your opponent's) will result in a deduction of 1 hit point from your opponent. A successful defense (meaning the attacker's roll is lower than yours) will result in the attack being voided.

The event will occur the 13th of March at 21:30 server time. Everyone who is interested in participating should contact me (whether through a PM or in-game on one of my many alts) or post in the Notice Board thread. The location will be the Ruins of Lordaeron (see the screenshot on the poster). A Rotten Limb stand will be available for spectators to enjoy a drink.

The fights will be announced and commentated by Farston (the Rotten Limb's owner) and Dr. Dereck Hellbourne, who won't be fighting for a change. The prize is gold and a voucher for free drinks at the Rotten Limb. An important rule of the event is that the participants cannot quit or yield once the fight is underway. The victor is decided when the opponent is either unconscious, or dead.

Now that's said, I am open for suggestions regarding the event. Discuss!

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Shameful bump to warn y'all that this event happens next week! Bring in those sign-ups!
Regular
  • < The Dark League >
  • Regular
Tomorrow night, people! The tournament!

Be there, either to participate and find glory!

Or to watch others get their teeth kicked in!

Forsaken rp is not dead! It's undead...
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
This is tonight, at 21:30 server time! Registrations for the tournament start one hour before it.
Avid adventurer
You sure you don't wanna use the crit including ruleset? It engages the players and audience a little more as it adds a new dimension.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
The winner of the tournament was Damien Vartoth! Thanks everyone for attending!
If people are interested enough, I am willing to hold this in a monthly basis. :D

Jump to :