Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the "vacation" of the Blackmist Brigade. At the current time, we will not be running any more RP events, such as the Blackmist Brigade Open Muster or the Blackmist Brigade Tavern Night.

We are not, at this time, closing the Guild down completely, but simply putting everything "on hold". The reasons for this are many, but the topmost include the general lack of RP on Alliance side, coupled with the leaving the game of over half of the Guild in the last six months. The Guild is being run on a skeleton crew and simply cannot tackle the events that we schedule with enough participation to give them their due.

I do not know for how long this will last. I realize that it is quite possible the BB will never resurface, but I hope that is not the case. For that reason, I will still review any applications and applicants that may still have a desire to join the Guild, but must emphasize that the Guild is VERY small and quite inactive at this time, so the chances of RP within the Guild over our Guild channel or face to face with other members are few and far between.

It has been a lovely 3+ years, and we hope to make it to our 4 year anniversary in May!
Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Where is that dislike button!
Jump to :