Donor
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Attention all Alliance members!

Tired of all those Hordies having all the RP? Want a regular, simple, public RP event? Maybe somewhere where you can introduce new characters, drink and gamble? Well look no further!

The Thirsty Citizen!

For those who remember; it was the tavern that Zhinsa and I used to host. It kind of broke, but I figured with this RP climate and everyone moaning about no RP, it'd be worth a shot to reopen it!

Through not-entirely-legal channels, the infamous gnome Trimbo has acquired the deeds to the tavern. Seeing this as a good investment, he reopens the tavern! The tavern is loosely used to treat wounded dwarves, but that's not going to keep Trimbo back!

UPDATE: The re-opening has been planned! April the 15th at 20:30, in Anvilmar! Please tell as many people as possible and I'll hope to see you there!

~~Anedill Rilynn'thal, Priestess of The Shari'Adune~~
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
*Cheer*
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:
*Cheer*

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Donor
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
How could I forget to mention;

This is a WEEKLY tavern! So unless posted otherwise, each week, same time, same place. Also, if you want a calendar invite, post your charname here or PM it and I will make sure you're on the regulars list. :D

ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
I have barely been online recently due to RL stuff happening. I've popped on alliance, but managed to miss you every time. When are you usually on wow?
Donor
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor

Zhinsa wrote:
I have barely been online recently due to RL stuff happening. I've popped on alliance, but managed to miss you every time. When are you usually on wow?

Well, mostly in the evenings really. Log on at a certain time and big chance I'll be there.

Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer
A nice event! I'll definitely try to make sure that I'll make it next Sunday as well ^^.
Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Jump to :