Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1887&sid=8336503dd58a7811df5945382a541ee6&start=30
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Sadly, I've had to reschedule this event and delay it for 2 weeks due to personal problems. It's gonna be on a Saturday now at a slightly earlier time in an experimental attempt to open to a broader audience.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Troll Diversity went well, thank you to everyone who participated!... I think Tauren's up next!
Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
it was fun! :D Thank you, Zilly, Gert, Riddy, and whoever else helped make it so.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Sastri wrote:
it was fun! :D Thank you, Zilly, Gert, Riddy, and whoever else helped make it so.

Kurchak, don't forget Kurchak!

Debate is the first step towards a solution, Arguing is taking that first step back.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore

Zilly wrote:

Sastri wrote:

Kurchak, don't forget Kurchak!

Quote:
and whoever else helped make it so.

:) I blanket protected myself! But okay, Kurchak too.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
The Diversity Events: TAUREN is tonight!

Join with us and embark upon a journey beneath the ever watchful gaze of the Earthmother.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Diversity Events: BLOOD ELF has had details updated. It will take place on Sunday 10th at 20:30.
Avid adventurer
Blood elf event is tonight at 20:30. Please be at least level 10 before attending or you will miss a lot of the event's content.
Avid adventurer
Right! I aint gonna do a goblin event but I will do an Emporium based one at some point.

Who would be interested in alliance Diversity Events? Or class based ones?

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'd be!

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1887&sid=8336503dd58a7811df5945382a541ee6&start=30
Jump to :