Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1887&sid=2f39ba8ffda9e9712c2522f7f16f33c4&start=20
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
How'd it go?
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Went real good. Got about 9 orcs turning up and I think everyone had fun ^^.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Diversity Event: UNDEAD is scheduled for this Sunday!

Bring your Forsaken or even better, allow us to drag a new one from death's embrace. We meet at the starting zone as before.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
The Diversity Events: UNDEAD starts tonight at 20:30 server time! We shall begin by ressurecting a host of new characters!

Come and join in. Ressurection RP is a goldmine of opportunities.

Avid adventurer
Undead event when joyfilled just as the Orc event. It was really lovely seeing everyone turn up, and able to do a proper racial event. :)

For you that haven't gone yet; I decide you should :D! While you can, also Ridrick's events are fun!

*gives this the Elthy/Leshy stamp of approval*

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Elesha! Get to beeeeeed! <3

But in all seriousness, glad the events went well! I hope the others go just as well and I'll try to attend the next ones

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
The tauren event is up! I hope to see you guys there!
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
*cheers!* is this like another Great Hunt? Maggy might be interested. As am I.

Avid adventurer
The Great Hunt is certainly similar. There may be a hunt element towards the end but I'd like to also focus on spirit walks and incensed fire visions.
Avid adventurer
Diversity Events: TAUREN is tonight!

Come, younglings and elders alike. Earn or renew your rights in the trials of aging, and understand what it is to be a child of The Earthmother.

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1887&sid=2f39ba8ffda9e9712c2522f7f16f33c4&start=20
Jump to :