Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
That's right! The events hosted by Zhinlan are now coming back! Starting this month on the 21nd of July at 19.00 Realm time!

The event will take place every third week, cycling through each of the Horde starting zones (Bar Kezan) starting from Bloodhoof Village.

Everyone is welcome and a good story is allways appreciated! So come one, come all and share your stories with us.

And to make it even better your character wont have to go on an empty stomach as Miss B. Sweetbuns and the Inconspicious Inc have kindly offered to provide their world class fast food service!

And what would good food be without good drink? So the staff of the Broken Keel tavern have promised us something to keep us hydrated and the spirit high!

As with any event, feel free to leave your suggestions, rants or whatever event related you can come up with riight here on the forums!

"The fire burns and it will forever, blaze for the ones who stand strong"
Templars of Steel - Hammerfall
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Inconspicuous Inc. will indeed be there to provide everyone with our world famous TASTE-E Burgers and other equally tasty treats.

I, myself, will unfortunately not be able to make it. But not to worry, my faithful employees Bel'fan and Serenial will be there to take my place.

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
can try to show up with the Keel for drinks, aye.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Jump to :