Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
((IC flier))

KEEL ON WHEELS

The famous tavern from Rachet, The Broken Keel, is now on wheels! Going around the globe, offering you the mouth watering trademarked favorites, such as... the crunchy Westfallian fried cornbread chicken fritters, or the customers favorite Shipwrecked steak! Or their trademark drinks, like the Flaming Onyxia, NOT for the faint hearted of landlubbers, or for more delicate tongues, the soft and creamy Threesome drink.

>>THIS WEEKS BROKEN KEEL<<

At the relaxing and steamy, Steam Pools, owned and ran by Gadgetzan Goblins in Feralas. Welcome to all races, Horde or Alliance. The Broken Keel have rented out a beach shack for the night, to bring some business in at the pools! So don't be a wash out, and forget your swim-wear! Bring your grandma, your dad, any family members or your best of friends! Bring everybody! Spread the word! And experience the Broken Keel at the Steam Pools. So set your watches for 21:00 Kalimdor time, folks! And get there! STEAM POOLS!

>>SPECIAL<<

Kaja'Cola Twist:

A mix of original brand Kaja'Cola, made by the infamous Gadgetzan Goblins, and Broken Keel made pineapple tart liquour, and the orange sour.

King Crawler Cakes:

Fresh King Crawler crabs, from the very own Steam Pools, with a crunchy coconut coating, baked to perfection, the Broken Keel way. (Can be ordered with any Broken Keel side dish)

BROKEN KEEL AT STEAM POOLS! BE THERE!

---------------

((IC advertizement will be seen over these cities and settlements, for your characters to find:

Cities: Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Undercity, Silvermoon, Dalaran and Shattrath City.

Towns: Booty Bay, Rachet, Gadgetzan, the Steam Pools (Feralas) and Camp Mojache (Feralas).

At: Friday July 6th, 06/07/12

Time: 21:00 SERVER TIME.

Recommended AddOns: GHI 4.2, MyRoleplay.

GHI link >>> http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ghi

MyRoleplay >>> http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/my-role-play

And also, full Broken Keel menu Weblink >> http://tinyurl.com/brokenkeel ))

Avid adventurer
(( Alright guys, this is exactly how it sounds -- not literally on wheels, though -- Sastri has been given a business deal, by the very rich Silvermoon City noble, Lord Dawningshield. Lord Dawningshield (Canis, ICly) has offered an idea forth to the mongrel, that he moves his taverns on wheels, hiring out other taverns ICly for the night. Sastri will be taking his supplies to the tavern, and it will be the same ol' Broken Keel we love, just in a different settlement.

The achievement for this idea, OOCly; is to get people involved together, bring more RP in Keel opportunities, make our customers, more outwide than just Silvermoon or Rachet; and hopefully bring some player's a reason to bring out their dusty old characters they hardly play, due to not being able to go to certain zones, etc. Some of you might ask where would my char know? Well, before every event, there will be IC fliers in certain cities and settlements, and wherever we decide to hold the Broken Keel night.
Some might be confused of where they'd find this OOCly; Well, again, that's simple, this will be either a announcement on Ghost Brigade calender, advertize on the night on channels, or on the Darkmoon Faire Forums.

>>Links to Forum>> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/941778/

Same Keel, same date, just different place, and same time. 21:00 REALM TIME. Give us some feed back :)

- Eltharis and Sastri ))

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
also, we're always in need of new staff members if y'all wanna help out. :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer

Sastri wrote:
also, we're always in need of new staff members if y'all wanna help out. :)

...You tell me now... after I do-- Oh Sastri 8D, timing as usual!!

Avid adventurer
Wasn't it Fizzliks that suggested this?...
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer

Ridrick wrote:

The steam pools, yea. Not the actual Keel on wheels business :P Canis done that. And to be honest, it was Fizz's idea to originally go to the Palace, to get Ell to socialize :P me and Sas (or well me) we've expanded the idea, to make it bigger, into a more eventful thing. We've used the Steam Pools tonight, just because that's where Fizz asked Sas to go (or something, I wasn't there for the entire of the IC conersation), and it was, as I'll say again, Canis idea to make this a weekly thing to go On Wheels. ^^

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore

Ridrick wrote:

Yeah. She did. I think what I forgot to do was post up the pool party thread. My bad :(. But when we advertise it in game--which will probably get more response--we're gonna give Fizz the credit she's due.

edit: but in my opinion, I don't think Lesha did anything wrong. No idea was stolen here.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Tonight was a success, people really seemed to enjoy it. Thanks for all thoughs to attended and supported this.

We'll be doing another one next week, to see if people really catch onto the idea. And me and Sas will see how it goes from there.

Yet again, thanks for all thoughs who attended and supported!

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Aye, it was fun! Good idea, Fizz. The place was ideal--as was the idea for a pool party.

Jump to :