Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Its summed up on the following-
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/115052

Yeah, That sucked, but I had to do something. So here it is.

"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Regular
  • Regular
i like it Kal, hopefully i will be able to join up =D
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Avid adventurer
Who said you could use this name, Kal?!
Avid adventurer
I see no patent here.
Avid adventurer
You need a patent to follow the basic concept of loyalty to someone else?

Also, why is this on WoWgamer? It's an Argent Dawn event, isn't it?

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Well, I'm not going to shout the odds of "nyyyerr copyright, nyyyerrr my idea" 'cause thats just stupid and immature on my behalf, and I don't want people to think like that of me.

What I really wanted to say is it might abit confusing, the name anyway. For people who've seen my event's name. I mean, I clicked on this thinking you've re-done my version of the Keel not AD version. :O

But anyway, on the more of the topic. Can't wait. :P 's a good idea, but as always with ideas and me, I'm wary if this'll go through. Good luck though! I'll try and attend... WHEN I'M OFF HOLIDAY *grumble*

::EDIT::

Don't go changing it because me and Riddles have moaned about subject naming because of confusion. 's done now, and go with it.

Avid adventurer

Ridrick wrote:

I only meant it in jest, and I can change the name if you want, it was 2AM when I wrote this thread.

Second part, is because that argument concerned us, so I may aswell, because other people may be vanishing to it also for that one evening

And before anyone says it, we are not packing up to AD. We are doing this ONCE. Ever.

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
As I think you said on the forum that your goal was to show others what DMF is like, then I'm wondering where any of that is highlighted in the advertisement. I'm not sure if it would defeat the purpose of all you are trying to achieve if you don't make that clear. I think what you need, Kal, is to say that it started by other people on DMF and you're just trying it here. Some things may be the same, and other things different. It saves you the pressure to keep something how it is, and it saves others on DMF, who have felt they've flavored the Keel with their own touch, the worry that it will be misrepresented.

I'm not a naysayer, but I am also wary. The poor reception we received already by AD unless we're actually fully there to stay on their server for keeps, and their cries of us not being on par with them, really makes me wonder if they even would want someone from another server coming in to do anything on their turf. Regardless, I'll be there to help support you with it, mostly to see how they react to it, but I won't be using Sastri.

edit: "We" aren't doing anything. This is your idea. No one else planned for it. :) And while it's a worthwhile idea to try, it's still your idea. Your carry that responsibility, however it turns out.

But it would be awesome if it did well. ^^

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster

Kalthoren wrote:

Ridrick wrote:

I only meant it in jest, and I can change the name if you want, it was 2AM when I wrote this thread.

Second part, is because that argument concerned us, so I may aswell, because other people may be vanishing to it also for that one evening

And before anyone says it, we are not packing up to AD. We are doing this ONCE. Ever.

If memory serves me well, The Keel on Argent Dawn is hardly used, so it would be a prime location to host such an event Kal, I'm sure many would turn up, both sides even, so you may want to poke around for Alliance and Horde bartenders, if you're going ahead with it.

And it might help Darkmoon Faire get a tidier image to the rest of the European RP community as a bonus, after the fiasco i saw on the official forums.

I can't imagine how screwed up Blizzard's code is that attempting to remove Vengeance in PVP somehow causes ret paladins to do 250k DPS.

Avid adventurer
Hey! On holiday, using my Blackberry's wifi connection to talk here so :D! Also I'll be back soon. Gunna ask how are the events? If they have been :)
Jump to :