Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1930&sid=eb2e96e70f93b6514bfe691dc0fdd3ca&start=20
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
does this mean Ry is still a high prio target? *confuzzled* Just wanting to know what his situation is at the moment so I can RP it accordingly.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Agent Logs and Targets have been updated to display new information.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Agent Logs and Targets have been updated to display new information.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
I have my name spelt differently three or four different times through out the thread :D
Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Avid adventurer
lol YAY! I'll go back and correct it!

EDIT!

I only mispelt your name wrong once! Grim's done it once too. That's 2 times *nod*

Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
So it -is- spelt three different ways~ :D Thanks Riddy~
Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Avid adventurer
Updated.
Avid adventurer
Following the death of Sabel Rubycut at the hands of Serenial, two new agents have been created! You can find their details with the others on the first page.
Avid adventurer
And another agent. This one is a funny one, so I hope you appreciate him!
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'm so happy this thing is still happening. :)
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1930&sid=eb2e96e70f93b6514bfe691dc0fdd3ca&start=20
Jump to :