Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
A wise man once said “Always leave them wanting more”.

That is the function of this poster. The Nickelbolt Emporium is proud to announce the imminent release of a brand new product with the intention of improving living standards and greatly aiding the work of Azeroth’s greatest heroes and villains alike!

A public conference is being held in Northrend this weekend! All Alliance and Horde members are free to attend but we specifically want those with combat skills as this is the product’s target audience. Shamans, warlocks, mages, warriors, all of you capable of holding a sword or a staff are welcome! Bring a friend so they can see your face light up with joy at the sheer awesomeness of The Nickelbolt Emporium’s greatest creation yet.

We’ve converted the hollowed out world tree, Grizzlemaw, into a mighty stadium for our demonstration, complete with podiums for the developers and defensive sniper roosts to combat anything that could threaten this memorable experience!

At this conference, attendees will be able to ask questions about the new product and even participate in trial runs and project demos! After this day, ladies and gentlemen...

Your new and better life begins!

Saturday! The First of next cycle! Be there and witness the true technological revolution! It’s going to be a doozy.

(( RP event, primarily for the Horde but if I can get an interpreter, I might be able to get it working for the Alliance too. There will be a lot more to it than just watching a show. You will be sent around Grizzly Hills on a desperate mission to potentially preserve you and your allys’ lives.

1st September, 20:30 server time in the centre of Grizzlemaw, Grizzly Hills.

There may or may not be RP combat involved. If there is, we will be using 50+ rules. See the Archetype Rules in the events section for more information.))

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
*Ryder reads this from the Booty Bay bulletin board, highlighting a few key phrases.*

Light up.

New life.

combat skills...

D oozy.

He shakes his head and sighs, figuring out many possibilities of what this all could be. He needed to talk to Daegeron...again.*

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • Regular
*Jeserine glances at the poster noting down the day and time, not really caring what it is, after all it is just something to stop boredom from taking over*
"i may be able to atend... i hope so"

"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Avid adventurer
This event is tonight!

I'm gonna delay the start a little, maybe put it at 21:00 server time instead so I can watch Doctor Who first. I know a few other people who would appreciate that too.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Avid adventurer
Plans are now underway to bring the Emporium down following their crimes in Northrend.

Thanks to the quick thinking of members of the Horde, the Emporium's activities in Northrend have been halted.

Nickelbolt Presence being reduced to 0% in all of the following areas will make them vulnerable enough to assault their head quarters.

Northrend: 0%

Kalimdor: 100%

Eastern Kingdoms: 100%

Outlands: 100%

Pandaria: 100%

Jump to :