Donor
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The time has come for Moonglow, stories of ancient times, and old friendships! As every year, the Shari'Adune will be organizing and hosting the annual Shari'Adune Lunar Celebration! Come on down to Moonglade to sample some Moonglow, some of our traditional Kaldorei dishes and listen to the tale of Omen, told by non-other than Elder Arthion Silverleaf!

Time/Date: 4th of February 20.30!

Location: Moonglade, south eastern building overlooking the lake. As you look at your map of Moonglade it's just under the letter 'E' in Nighthaven

Additional info:
-Alliance only! Sorry, hordies, feel free to join on an alt!
-Try to ignore lollers doing the Lunar festival quests!
-Dress code; don't show up in levelling armour! Wear something elegant and pretty! We may not be Highborne, but we do enjoy good dresses!

We hope to see you there!

~~Anedill Rilynn'thal, Priestess of The Shari'Adune~~
Regular

Anedill wrote:
-Dress code; don't show up in levelling armour! Wear something elegant and pretty! We may not be Highborne, but we do enjoy good dresses!

Full battle-armour it is.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
The celebration's tonight! Everyone's welcome :D
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
As I moved my Night Elf character who was previously in SA to Argent Dawn, is there a possibility someone can invite me into a group through Real ID/BattleTag so I may attend the event? Would be great.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Sure, pm me your tag
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Donor
  • < The Shari'Adune >
  • Donor
Screenies/summary!

It was a great succes!

The evening started off with Ane nervous and stressing over small details. When all that was done, the first few guests dropped in! Elduralein, Feindiel, Arthenn and even a gnome called Sindler!

The guests mingle and a somewhat loony cat joins us as well!

Shortly after the first few guests, Ane's wife Corthana joins as well, chatting with Yvie.

Sister Tielyn strikes up conversation with a Pandaren monk, eager to learn more about the Kaldorei culture.

The annual telling of the tale of Omen, by non-other than Elder Arthion Silverleaf! Another guest drops in, a draenei lady named Wilominei.

The elder tells the tale of Cenarius as well, as interest seems to rise for the subject. Especially the Pandaren is eager to learn more.

After the stories, Elder Arthion sticks around to answer questions, mainly asked by the Pandaren and Wilominei. A few minutes later, a very well dressed man called Connor walks in as well, with his dog Winston.

The evening draws to a close, but not before the groups makes their way towards the climax of the evening - the fireworks! At this time, another draenei named Blister comes a little late to the party, but nevertheless joined in the celebration.

Sister Ane thanks everyone for coming, and they begin the lighting of the fireworks.

Loud bangs and flashes fill the quiet forest of Moonglade, attracting even a curious blood elf. Especially brother Gilan seems never to run out of fireworks!

And with that, the end of the evening comes.

The guests start to leave one by one, but not without sneaking in another Moonglow!

---------

It was a -great- succes! Thank you all for coming! I think this was the most succesful SA event ever!

~~Anedill Rilynn'thal, Priestess of The Shari'Adune~~
Regular
A nice little event for the evening, much thanks for organizing.
Jump to :