Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1035&sid=45e70e58d2c57007274325f4ae1856ba&start=30
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
It can be intended all it wants, but it sure will take away the novelty that she has opened her eyes only a few times.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Sindler wrote:
It can be intended all it wants, but it sure will take away the novelty that she has opened her eyes only a few times.

*angry nod*

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Grand Master
Maybe she will be sleeping, being attacked by a bunch of twilights and elementals, and the players have to heal her to full so she can be charged with the powers of Eonar which opens her eyes. This wouuld be both exciting, interesting and ne- oh wait a minute...

Also, she may only have opened her eyes a few times - and it's kept that way as long as she never blink or sleep again.

Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Site Admin
Site Admin
From this model and from recent events and the "unique way blizzard supports its RP users" I think that IMHO it looks like Blizzard have given up on things
Regards,

Jezzybell Lightsprocket

- brackets (( )) make me want to beat people to death with their own life bar -
Grand Master
I think that's melodramatic, Jezzy. I remember how most of the gaming community were rolling eyes at the announcement of night elves and how the whole war of the ancients story totally brushed everything we had accomplished in WC1 and WC2 asside like child's play. It's just like the old folks who clutter up the bus queues while whining about the old days and how everything is going to hell these days, god has abondoned us etc etc. Blizzard is trying to keep the story fresh and dynamic to keep on their customers. Or they will lose customers. Blizzard do not hate their customers, Activision just demand profit which results in things such as Forum RealID.
And it makes sense for two female dragon mathriarcs created by the same guys at the same time to look somewhat the same.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore

Malonnie wrote:
I think that's melodramatic, Jezzy. I remember how most of the gaming community were rolling eyes at the announcement of night elves and how the whole war of the ancients story totally brushed everything we had accomplished in WC1 and WC2 asside like child's play.

The best decision they ever made. *Sage nod*

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
It turned out well, yes. So keep that in mind with all kind of new changes!

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:

Malonnie wrote:
I think that's melodramatic, Jezzy. I remember how most of the gaming community were rolling eyes at the announcement of night elves and how the whole war of the ancients story totally brushed everything we had accomplished in WC1 and WC2 asside like child's play.

The best decision they ever made. *Sage nod*

*nodnod*

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master

Dorp wrote:
I think it's fine. I think the only thing Night elves should rage about is that Ysera chose the blood elf model! :D

She's clearly a night elf with blood elf idle animations XD

For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Grand Master
Clearly it's the blood elves who should be furious, Ysera looks way better then they do - even with their base model.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1035&sid=45e70e58d2c57007274325f4ae1856ba&start=30
Jump to :