Previous 1 . 2
Avid adventurer
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Never menchion a stupid idea blizz can use- it ends up in the game like epicus maximus- to be explained
Image
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Markus wrote:
Lara Crypt, surely?


<3

Image
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Markus wrote:
Lara Crypt, surely?



oooooh good one!

I'm switching to horde if it happens :D

Image
Image
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Lethys wrote:

Markus wrote:
Lara Crypt, surely?



oooooh good one!

I'm switching to horde if it happens :D


<incoming illathion rage>

nothin' said.

Image
http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Dorp wrote:

Lethys wrote:

Markus wrote:
Lara Crypt, surely?



oooooh good one!

I'm switching to horde if it happens :D


<incoming illathion rage>

nothin' said.


Naaah, Illy knows I could never leave him :D <3

Image
Image
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Lethys wrote:

Dorp wrote:
<incoming illathion rage>

nothin' said.


Naaah, Illy knows I could never leave him :D <3


*Sage nod*

Lelly tends to be distracted by something for a few days, but will always return to where he belongs.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:

Lethys wrote:

Dorp wrote:
<incoming illathion rage>

nothin' said.


Naaah, Illy knows I could never leave him :D <3


*Sage nod*

Lelly tends to be distracted by something for a few days, but will always return to where he belongs.


I do not!
Ooh look cockroach pets! *rolls an undead*

Erm, what were we talking about? :oops: :D

Image
Image
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
ACE
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Bloodmyst Buccaneers >
  • ACE
  • Website
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Horde's Arch. trainer is Belloc, which I love even more than having Jones...
Rum by the kettledrum
Whiskey by the jar
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :