Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvHQ5FS ... re=channel

i've been watching the starter zones for the new races on this chap's youtube channels... and i thought i'd peek at the trolls... at around 6:30-7 mins in there starts a dialogue between garrosh and vol'jin... and Omg... Does anyone else get the feeling this means what i think it means? ...

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-WKYIgG ... re=related - voice acted clip.

DONT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!

Well it looks like vol'jin is pretty uppity on the idea of letting the horde do without the trolls... Wow.

what are peoples thoughts? i think garrosh is really putting his throat on the chopping blockhere... that's Sylvannas he's insulted... repeatedly... and now vol'jin... :o

Shame thrall talks him out of it imo :P
Hey, trolls nicked it when it got too much for them to handle in the second war.

Why not now?

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Nem wrote:

Well it looks like vol'jin is pretty uppity on the idea of letting the horde do without the trolls... Wow.

what are peoples thoughts? i think garrosh is really putting his throat on the chopping blockhere... that's Sylvannas he's insulted... repeatedly... and now vol'jin... :o

So far Sylvie thinks he's a joke and blatently ignores his orders, Voljin's told him outright that he'll kill him one day, He's proberbly responsible fer Cairne snuffing it and he possibly tried to have Thrall captured by the loliance. I think the only Horde race he's not totally pissed off yet are the blood elves.

I really can't see him lastin' long as Warchief tbh.

Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Oh blizz, make him a raid boss please :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Regular
  • < The Eburi Knights >
  • Regular
What would the actual implications of the Trolls leaving the Horde be? Where'd they go? Would they still be playable? Part of an elusive third faction? It'll never happen but still interesting. Mabye they'll tip it on it's head and just boot out the Orcs. xD
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
I vote for a factionless world where you can gain rep with any race (maybe not 1 :D ) possible! :D
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Jump to :