Previous 1 ... 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=135&sid=1a146cc2cd479baecb3fd6d5f8c90a75&start=90
ACE
view posts by this user Offline
  • ACE
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Dorp wrote:

Saranini wrote:

Sybeth wrote:
Oh.

Um.

In that case she'll just have to sit in the corner and twiddle her thumbs for a while?

To be honest, to my Saranini, and pretty much the entire Vanguard, the Lich King is not dead yet, until we kill him. There's a statue in Dalaran, sure, we just don't look at the cinematic :)
There are many guilds actually, that choose to roleplay around the death of the Lich King, and don't wish for their roleplay timeline to be dependent on when a raiding guild first killed the Lich King, so yeah. I do think it's easier to maintain 'LK is alive' thing when in a guild, because everyone is on the same page. I avoid the topic outside of the guild, because starting a debate with another roleplayer for whom the Lich King is dead already, would be quite tricky.

I agree. Each person has it different with the Lich King's defeat. for my character he is still strong and going, but nearing his defeat.

Agree with both 'nini and Dorpy-Dorp.

ACE
  • ACE

Amarthana wrote:
Werewolves in Twilight? I thought Twilight was about vampires?

All right, yeah, I do know that there are werewolves in there, because of how you can't look in any direction without seeing stuff about it. But still, why even take Twilight into account?

Run. For the love of god, run! Before the fangirls get you!

Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Elizabelle wrote:
I don't care about werewolves, especially not Twilight werewolves.

I think you better run with me.
Let's all run!
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Do run to the hills. *sagenods*
Steam - Ivar284
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I'm looking forward to less and less as more info comes out tbh
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Goblins are still going strong for me. Those explosions are just awesomeness, though I do have doubts that my slightly old computer is going to lag a -lot- when they happen. Also, the quest chains for both the Horde and the Worgen starting areas sound like pure awesomeness. Worgen are said to have one of the best starting areas lore-wise while Goblins have the best one fun-wise SPOILER [size=50]I mean, blowing up Khezan by kicking a football in a volcano, how ossum is that?[/size]

Also, think about the quests and the new opportunities to RP. That alone makes me happy already. :D

And Garrosh. Garrosh is awesome.

Steam - Ivar284
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore

Nirash wrote:
And Garrosh. Garrosh is awesome.

No. Thrall and Orgim are awesome. Garrosh is a d*ck.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Actually, it greatly hints towards Garrosh becoming more of a Doomhammer archetype. I won't spoil things, though. You can look the things about Cairne and the little transformation of Garrosh up yourself. *nods*
Steam - Ivar284
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
If (IF!) Garrosh will be becoming more like Thrall and Doomhammer, then there may be some hope for him.

But I seriously doubt it. I shall look it up though, as you recommended.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Previous 1 ... 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=135&sid=1a146cc2cd479baecb3fd6d5f8c90a75&start=90
Jump to :