1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 7 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=550&sid=2eda5f18ae0db4c45202ddc412d17247&start=10
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Moved this here because I remembered that there was a board like this. :P

Bunch of new wow action figures have been unveiled, amongst them was this one of Garrosh Hellscream. Now, it is nice to see him wielding Gorehowl, but is it just me or does he look more like a Fel Orc than Mag'har? (Bear in mind though, we have not seen any high poly images of the Mag'har).

Regular
he does look fel orcish... what's with the one green hand though? O.o
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
Didn't even notice that, the figure was flagged "Garrosh Hellscream" at NY Comiccon or what ever is going on in NY atm, but I'm starting to suspect that this really isn't him :/

Edit: Did some googling, and it seems that the Mag'har actually are bit more red'ish than brownish in the comic book.. And just comparing the figure to the pictures here, shows that it might be just normal looks, not fel orc.

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Fel orcs look a bit different as well, if I recall correctly. They are a bit deformed, and I think there's something with their spines too. That's just from in-game models, though, I don't know how it is lorewise.
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Compare these to the action figure :)

Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
So, it seems I wasn't the only one who noticed this. On MMO Champion, there's speculation going on that the skull and tusks Garrosh is wearing would be from Mannoroth.. Now, if you think a moment, then have a look at the below picture.. What are they feeding Garrosh and where can my orc warrior get it from?

Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Steroids do wonderfull things.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
THAT'S the new Warchief? Well, so much for the "New Horde", looks like Orcs are going to become boring and generic if that's the new big cheese.
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
I've always preferred Tolkien-orcs. More fierce, less muscular.
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:
THAT'S the new Warchief? Well, so much for the "New Horde", looks like Orcs are going to become boring and generic if that's the new big cheese.

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ... 7 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=550&sid=2eda5f18ae0db4c45202ddc412d17247&start=10
Jump to :