Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=81&sid=0bbc7750268a68940aa576288c321f1c&start=70
ACE
view posts by this user Offline
  • ACE
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I really hope they don't change the flirts... I haven't even heard them yet, but yeah. Honestly... Kids aren't that innocent. I know I sure as hell wasn't. :/
ACE
  • ACE
OH MY GOD!!! Flirts = AWESOME!!!

JOKES = EVEN MORE AWESOME!!!

I want my effing worgen and I want her NOW!!!

Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Oh I'm sure that kids aren't that innocent, but it's a matter of moral decorum.
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Grand Master
Some parental organization will just force blizz to change it, like with troll joke about dwarves and the nelf boobs.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Wait, they changed the Nelf boobs? o-o

Also, "My family comes from a long line of Goblin Sappers that left their mark. My grandfather's measured 30 meters across"

Steam - Ivar284
Grand Master
Appearently they were bigger, but I never looked into the matter, so it could be just a 4 year old urban myth.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
There's no way most of those will make it to the game. Absolutely no way.

I think they're hilarious but at the same time, they've clearly taken it a step too far. Some of them are amusing and pretty light similar to the "Is that a Mana wyrm in your pocket..." but a fair few of them aren't innuendos and may as well be "Hey, lets have rampant wolf sex, my place or yours?".

Funny, yes. Appropriate for a 12 rated game? I don't think so. These things aren't down to "Kids know all this stuff anyway" that isn't how game and film age ratings are calculated

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Actually, if they don't know what it's about, they won't care. If they do know what it is about, they'll think it's cool.

At least, that's what I thought when I started playing.

Steam - Ivar284
Saranini
Actually, they will not, do not think that every child is like you were as a child.

I was completely innocent, when I was 14 even, boobs on television would offend me. No one would have to put a hand over my eyes, I would change the channel. I did read a lot of sexual stuff because I read novels that my parents bought, but I felt that was different... it was poetry.

No, children are not innocent any more because society allows them to be overwhelmed by sex and filth. Children have sex by the age of 12, because they are horny? of course not, because they are bombarded with signals that they should, it's peer pressure and influence by the media. WoW should not put them in, they are not fit for children, and the excuse of 'oh children aren't innocent any more' only says something about YOUR perception, or the children YOU know, my cousins are extremely innocent for example, only worrying about dolls and football, finding boys icky. And that is how it should be.

Also, when I was young, I knew what all the stuff meant, but I still found it foul. So it's not 'this or that', it's a game that says 12+ and honestly the fact that people are going 'OMG THIS IS COOL THIS SHOULD BE IN' is terribly disappointing, and exactly the reason why I do not want children. Because it's not the parents that corrupt most of the time, it's society who thinks everything should be allowed and closes their eyes to naked titties at 3pm in the afternoon cause hey lol it's cool.

... okay rant... waw. RANT THREAD IT IS!
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
haha! /agree saranini, but I put mine stright in the rants......
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Previous 1 ... 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=81&sid=0bbc7750268a68940aa576288c321f1c&start=70
Jump to :