Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=85d34683cbd5486eeb16e07258881e7f&start=20
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Amarthana wrote:
I'd welcome that any day. All for the better of the Forsaken.

Sure about that? "Divide et impera" comes to mind.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict
well, Sylvanus's stated aims have always been a little suspect, and her allegiance to the horde.... somewhat opportunistic.

I must say, from a story standpoint, these changes to the horde are going to make for great fun politics and storytelling. They are such stupid things to do, I cannot wait to find out how a leader like Thrall justifies passing the leadership onto a dangerously prideful and aggressive warmonger like Hellscream. It will make for great rp! Will the Blood elves side with the Forsaken I wonder? its not like they'll get much back up from Hellscream.

I hope they give the alliance some interesting politics or it'll be all a bit one sided and two dimensional over there in Nice-town. We'll end up with even more of their deserters looking for a decent leader to follow *winks*

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Ilathion Silverleaf wrote:
Sure about that? "Divide et impera" comes to mind.

"Divide et impera" doesn't apply to dead weight. In this case, the living.

And this whole thing makes me want to go completely horde. :(
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Amarthana wrote:
And this whole thing makes me want to go completely horde. :(

Dooo it. :D

[ Last edited by Nirash on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Steam - Ivar284
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Zaredd wrote:
I hope they give the alliance some interesting politics or it'll be all a bit one sided and two dimensional over there in Nice-town. We'll end up with even more of their deserters looking for a decent leader to follow *winks*

It seems that every other Alliance member (from leaders to peons) but Varian Wrynn dislikes him, so I'm guessing there is some politics for that side :P

WoW Addict
  • < Tusks and Horns >
  • WoW Addict

Zugfar wrote:

Zaredd wrote:

It seems that every other Alliance member (from leaders to peons) but Varian Wrynn dislikes him, so I'm guessing there is some politics for that side :P

Dislikes Varian Wrynn? And no wonder, he's nearly as blinkered as Garrosh.....

And c'mon Amar, you know you want to.....

A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
FFS.

That is all.

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Sylvanas' relationship to... anyone... has always been a rather unstable one, if you ask me...

This just goes to show that the Alliance/Horde thing doesn't quite cut it anymore (if you ask me :D).

My great and awesome idea would be to split them up and make smaller factions that make more political sense, and the Cataclysm would be a great reason for them to split up ^^
I see them ditching the Horde together with the Blood Elves, and creating an epic city with Blood Elves on the surface and Forsaken underground! That would be just awesome!

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Grand Master
They did'nt band together because they liked eachother... also, more then two factions: fail.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Ohoho, a small thing that might make Forsaken dislike Garrosh a little. He literally calls Sylvanas a bitch in the quest line.
Steam - Ivar284
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=85d34683cbd5486eeb16e07258881e7f&start=20
Jump to :