Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=811f9b49763f4548b5824ec8d7aa321d&start=40
Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • Grand Master
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Y'know, for every thing the NIght Elves gained, the Humans lost a thing. I mean, even your pretty, now finished bridge in Redridge gets blown up again. :P

Also, we pretty much decimated half the population of the human kingdoms and 80% of all the Draenei, a bit of respect for that.

Steam - Ivar284
Grand Master
Who cares bout that bridge! You can walk around the pond... so if thats the best you have...
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Saranini

Nirash wrote:
Y'know, for every thing the NIght Elves gained, the Humans lost a thing. I mean, even your pretty, now finished bridge in Redridge gets blown up again. :P

Also, we pretty much decimated half the population of the human kingdoms and 80% of all the Draenei, a bit of respect for that.

I respect the Orcs like I respect Hitler then. gg.
Just taken a fly by around Lordaeron/Undercity. So many ledges and places for Shiryou to sulk on! So happy!

The bad side is that Gallow's End is gone :| Completely. Nowhere for Forsaken to drink ;_;

http://reformedmarysue.wordpress.com/
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Just noticed that this thread is missing the video of the event so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jIGIJtK ... ture=feedu

I'd say that Silvannas'll be the main raid boss of patch 4.2

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
I don't like the new Sylvanasvoice :(
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Regular
Some really cool stuff from the silverpine quest line -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OptWvYgn30U (from like 3:30 to 4:45 and from 6:50 to the ending)

In short - we pretty much learn worgen can't become undead. Which makes Worgen death knights even a bigger lorelol than it was before. So by becoming worgen the valkyrs can't do shit to raise the humans who fled from hillsbrad. Not much to say about the second part..Sylvannas gets all dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h52qazuGWY

Now this one is really epic. The upcoming return of shadowfang keep finally makes sense.

http://blackmist.guildportal.com - Blackmist's home.
Grand Master
The funny thing about the whole "we're forsaken, we were lordaeronians in life so we own this place" rants is that they gave the mantle of leadership to an elf from another kingdom.
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I decided to roll a new deadite and check the chain out for myself. Happenings in Tirisfal held me up though. Forget Saurfang and Crowley, they might be able to wipe entire 'lliance raids or cleave with his fists. But the true new badass of warcraft is Lilian Voss.

Lilian is a tiny, weepy, wet drip of a deadite. She doesn't cleave with her hands and she doesn't have a huge axe. Instead she just sneaks around in stealth, when she spots a target she sets herself on fire, then jumps.......onto it's head. Whilst gouging it's eyes out and singeing it's hair she deathgrips, not one mob, but THE ENTIRE BLOODY ZONE and conflagates every one of them with neon pink flames.

The end result is a field full of charred corpses with pretty pink fires everywhere:

What makes her utterly badass, is that unlike crowley and Saurfang, She isn't even a lvl 80 mob. She does this at LVL 12!! I shudder to imagine how bloody powerful the bitch will be when she gets her letter from Rhonin and some welfare epix.

Mephala has just lost her crown as the scariest motherfucker in undercity. :[

EDIT: This doorf is a very close bloody second to her though :O

Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
EDIT: This doorf is a very close bloody second to her though :O

Off topic:
The whole chain is awesome, it introduces us the new Alliance super weapon, Gnomezilla! Also you get to ride a motorcycle and pick up girls.

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=811f9b49763f4548b5824ec8d7aa321d&start=40
Jump to :