Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=b4d36a484931cff53194f57a6f26ce45&start=30
Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Sylvanas called Arthas a son of a bitch in TFT if I remember correctly :P
Atleast they implemented more dogs with Cata so it's a valid swear now... except for the 12+ mark ofc

Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore

Malonnie wrote:
Sylvanas called Arthas a son of a bitch in TFT if I remember correctly :P
Atleast they implemented more dogs with Cata so it's a valid swear now... except for the 12+ mark ofc

Yup, she did :D

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAHOO!!!

Guess what I'm bringing the alliance for christmas...

On the first day of christmas, Lord Eshi gave to me... A loved on turned to a Zombieeeeeeee

On that note.. Abandon your failing alliance and die! We can now offer 100% acceptance rate into the forsaken... Mind a little damaged in the revival?.. you can apply for the sewer scraping teams!
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster

Markus wrote:
FFS.

That is all.

-that-

Made my day...

Silverhand fool... Just give me ten minutes alone with Uthers tomb and you can have your pretty little friend back... Mauhahaha!
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster

Shiryou Kattami wrote:
I do think Shiryou will properly go renegade in Cataclysm. The Forsaken are getting to a point where he just can't tolerate them :D Certainly still loyal to the Horde, just not the Forsaken. If Garrosh didn't currently appear to be booting out anything that's not orc or tauren he'd probably go swear alliegiance to them.

This must be my third comment in a row... ill calm down soon...

PLEASE DO SHIR..

Gives us an excuse to hand meph some explosives and send her after you :3
Saranini
This just proves my Saranini was completely right in distrusting ALL the forsaken evil people after what happened at Wrathgate.

They're all little slimy opportunistic pigs. My Forsaken completely fits the bill there :)

I have always believed that the only right way for this strange alliance between Forsaken and Horde to end is well... for Forsaken to become a third faction, but that's never gonna happen. But gz forsaken people, you're the new DK's, with your very own lich.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I cannot wait for this.

Shiryou Kattami wrote:
I do think Shiryou will properly go renegade in Cataclysm. The Forsaken are getting to a point where he just can't tolerate them :D Certainly still loyal to the Horde, just not the Forsaken. If Garrosh didn't currently appear to be booting out anything that's not orc or tauren he'd probably go swear alliegiance to them.

For once my boy, This time, the things going on, the orcs actually make Mephala look like a girl scout.

Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
Meph IS a girl scout... With a big axe... that wont take "no i dont want your sickly plague infected cookies" for an answer...
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Blackthrone wrote:
For once my boy, This time, the things going on, the orcs actually make Mephala look like a girl scout.

*flies past in a balloon with a big bomb underneath it, carrying an axe and heading to a drood school of trees*
Death to the treehuggers, and death to the trees!

Steam - Ivar284
Grand Master
The wrath of Orcs is a lot less frightening if all they managed to do was a terrorist attack on a school, and the united states of Ashenvale butchered you everywhere else...
Odin promised the end of all giants, and I see no giants.

-Garrawick
-Leyaween
-Malonnie
-Kraelyn
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=876&sid=b4d36a484931cff53194f57a6f26ce45&start=30
Jump to :