Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
It....does....feel like that. I got quite excited by the 'pick your points for your preference' stick but frankly what I put in for a Frost DW DPS build is probably going to be exactly what EVERYONE ELSE puts in for theirs.
http://reformedmarysue.wordpress.com/
Regular
  • < Vanguard of Valor >
  • Regular

Shiryou Kattami wrote:
It....does....feel like that. I got quite excited by the 'pick your points for your preference' stick but frankly what I put in for a Frost DW DPS build is probably going to be exactly what EVERYONE ELSE puts in for theirs.

I actually checked the frost tree, and made a basic build with 12 remaining talents. I like it.

It's all fun and games until a mage gets stabbed. Then it gets hilarious.
Forum Member

yaku wrote:

Shiryou Kattami wrote:

I actually checked the frost tree, and made a basic build with 12 remaining talents. I like it.

How can you have 12 points left if you need to put 31 in one tree and you have 41 points altogether?
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster

Bussekloss wrote:

yaku wrote:

How can you have 12 points left if you need to put 31 in one tree and you have 41 points altogether?

Well, she says that she made basic build with 12 points left. From how I read it, she meant that after selecting the must skills from one tree, she still had 12 points to use in general. Nothing in the post is suggesting that she was about to put all 12 points to blood or unholy.

Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Whut Shir said.
Been fiddling with the calculators for an hournow and there's just no variation possible, at all. Add to that that I now Have to pick crap talents just to reach the bottom of my tree and spec into another....and yeah, unimpressed.

Veteran Poster
  • < The House of Val'Dearas >
  • Veteran Poster

Blackthrone wrote:
Whut Shir said.
Been fiddling with the calculators for an hournow and there's just no variation possible, at all. Add to that that I now Have to pick crap talents just to reach the bottom of my tree and spec into another....and yeah, unimpressed.

They have said that among other classes the DK is one of the ones furthest from finished. So the talent trees you have now is a draft only.
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie

Essinaya wrote:
They have said that among other classes the DK is one of the ones furthest from finished. So the talent trees you have now is a draft only.

's a Beta, I have no doubts they will be tweaked. Alas I don't play deffnit, the talents I fiddle with belong to warrior/mage/rogue. 8)

Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :