Previous 1 . 2
Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • Grand Master
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Zugfar wrote:
This is a bigger spoiler, end result of a quest in Silverpine forrest.

The hats those forsaken wear. They better make them wearable in game...

Steam - Ivar284
Moderator
view posts by this user Offline
Moderator
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I thought that. Evil British pilgrim for the absolute win.

Also Shiryou has a new hero now.

http://reformedmarysue.wordpress.com/
Image
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Nirash wrote:
The hats those forsaken wear. They better make them wearable in game...


Hell yush. Evil undead witchunter go!!
Although, the suspected clothie dungeonset 4 has hats like those, I swear it looks like that little bloody wizard thing from he-man :D

Image
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Saranini wrote:
I LOVE SPOILERS! I don't mind them at all. Hate watching vids though. I don't suppose you could do a transcript for me? :D Well was worth a try.

+1 :D

Image
Image
~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Grand Master
view posts by this user Offline
  • Grand Master
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Blackthrone wrote:

Nirash wrote:
The hats those forsaken wear. They better make them wearable in game...


Hell yush. Evil undead witchunter go!!
Although, the suspected clothie dungeonset 4 has hats like those, I swear it looks like that little bloody wizard thing from he-man :D

Image
The great Meph was right once 'gain!

Steam - Ivar284
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Lolbaddog u get no cool wizzurd hat go chew a slipper
Image
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Nirash wrote:
Although, the suspected clothie dungeonset 4 has hats like those, I swear it looks like that little bloody wizard thing from he-man :D


OMG Orko indeed!

Dereck: Roleplaying with your chars is like playing Call of Cthulu. There's no health bar, only sanity bar.
Forum Junkie
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Ethewyne wrote:

Nirash wrote:
Although, the suspected clothie dungeonset 4 has hats like those, I swear it looks like that little bloody wizard thing from he-man :D


OMG Orko indeed!


ye should see it in red :D

Also, Morvyth the heretikk burning wytchunter??
HELL YES!

Image
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :