1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=2fc703bba9bc208d66ff3603404479c2&start=10
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Those times when you hit a wrong button and cringe, knowing that the rest of your PuG are secretly thinking "Feckin' useless huntards". I know for a fact we've all had them!

My most recent was in Heroic Gundrak. We were going for the acheivement where you don't let the dude transform into a mammoth. Death Knight asks if anyone else can silence. So, naturally I jump up and down yelling "Me! Me! Just let me change spec" So, I change to MM for the purpose of Silencing Shot and go to link the spell in /p. Except rather than linking it, I click on it, plunging us into a boss fight we're not ready for.

Futhermore, I'd been previously using my Devilsaur, which obviously I didn't have when I switched to MM and I hadn't given myself time to "Call Stabled Pet". So I had to do the bossfight petless.

And we didn't even get the damned acheivement. Hmph!

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Weeeell for me it's usually that I accidentally click the wrong target and either autoshot or send my pet running in :D
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Ah yes, we've all done that! Though, the last time I did so I was with a group of friends so I just had to stomach the mocking... but wasn't TOO embarassing.
Alquanis Firesong
Regular
  • < Concerned Citizens >
  • Regular
I had just baught my new gaming keyboard and wanted to try out the new quick-keys for ultimate pet control, G1 for agressive G2 for Defensive and G3 for Passive.

I had just entered Naxx with the other bunnies and had my pet on passive due to a boss fight earlier but now we were back at clearing mobs and then I want the pet on Deffensive of course... and well... guess which button I pressed? Exactly... G1 :oops:

Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
In Naxx?

Ouuuch. Did you wipe? :D

Alquanis Firesong
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Ouch.

Yeah I have the trouble in groups and raids of whether to choose defensive or passive :/

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
It's a lose lose situation, really.

When in defensive you can guarantee it'll attack the wrong target at some point but in passive you can guarantee you lose some dps as you fiddle with targets and who to set it on AND the fact it comes skipping back to you once the target's dead.

I generally go for defensive unless told otherwise.

Alquanis Firesong
Regular
  • < Concerned Citizens >
  • Regular

Alquanis wrote:
In Naxx?

Ouuuch. Did you wipe? :D

Actualy we managed to handle it but the group sure had fun about it. XP

As for about defenssive and passive, it's quite easy. Deffensive on group mobs and passive when there's only few mobs, and deffinetly passive at boss fights so you can easily call your pet back

Regular
  • < tusks`n`horns >
  • Regular
Once when one priest iritated me loads and at end i just thought how to use misdirect diffrently :twisted:
"we will forgive, we wont forget"

"Wars have no duels only survivors"
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
Oh c'mon!!
The rest of us normal folk know that yer every breathing moment is a "Huntard|" moment. :3
Gieff moar humilations pl0x

edit/diclaimer: undead huntards don't breathe and will therefor be immune to "huntard" moments. /nodnod

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=2fc703bba9bc208d66ff3603404479c2&start=10
Jump to :