Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=abc8d7fb6f2c762a2cb83c76b057186f&start=20
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < tusks`n`horns >
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
mmmmm lets seee :twisted:
left growl on......
left growl on......
left growl on.....
stayed out of ammo on boss (dat was few years ago ever since i always go wit six thousand ammo min)
left growl on...
sent pet on aggressive...
left growl on....
charged after minipet cause whole raid sudden pull cause it seemed that minipet was actually chagrin on boss (it was Egbert)
left growl on....
left growl on...
a yea charged on boss in full pvp spec armor and was kept wondering wut was wrong and nobody realized (was pug)
misdirected on dps ...
o yea and once i misdirected on healer in pug but healer was a**** :mrgreen:
a yea and left growl on... :mrgreen:

"we will forgive, we wont forget"

"Wars have no duels only survivors"
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
I think I probably leave growl on for the first five minutes of every instance I go into. *cough*

There must be a reminder addon for that, surely?

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Ahahahah!

I'm so intimidated and scared that I'll do something wrong and get shouted at, so I'm too afraid to instance :oops:

~Spread love and knowledge
You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
I was exactly the same until I finally admitted to Korgy that that was the reason I was never up for instances and heroics. Since then he's helped me a hell of a lot with my dps and I'll quite happily go anywhere with anyone now!

It's just a matter of getting used to it with a group containing at least one person you trust to be understanding :).

Alquanis Firesong
Grand Master
  • < Shari Adune >
  • Grand Master
I'm bloody terrified when i do instances...honest to god...butterflies. But like Ally says, you need to start off with people that you know will understand when you (i'm sorry to say inevitably) buggar up, because everybody gets it wrong and it's better to do it at the start.
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground, and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore

Ferwyn wrote:
I'm bloody terrified when i do instances...honest to god...butterflies. But like Ally says, you need to start off with people that you know will understand when you (i'm sorry to say inevitably) buggar up, because everybody gets it wrong and it's better to do it at the start.

I did OS10 with Liberated and some other folks and I quite honestly felt sick with nerves (shaking and everything :oops: ). Was pretty much the first raid I'd done and with people who knew what they were doing. My dps wasn't fantastic but I didn't die! :o :D

Alquanis Firesong
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
Yeah, but some people don't think so *shivers*

My RL friend's raiding guild is scary. They got teamspeak and all that stuff, so I'm now intimidated by regular raiders :(

You can now find me on Steam or OpenCommunity as Lelling, or in Guild Wars 2 as Lelling/Cyan Vei ^^
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Ah, vent and team speak make things far more fun! Admittedly it's more embarassing when you mess up though!
Alquanis Firesong
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Nah I think he's scared about his silly accent :D
How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Forum Whore
  • < Wanderlust >
  • Forum Whore
What silly accent?

My accent isn't even in the books!

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80&sid=abc8d7fb6f2c762a2cb83c76b057186f&start=20
Jump to :